• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 21, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 21, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 21, 2020

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice thread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is what 2K should do to honour Kobe Bryant. A free evolution card that goes up to a Galaxy Opal, and challenges depicting different moments from his career.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    C’mon guys, social distancing applies to the outside world, not the park! Let’s fill them up!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Stop making builds with no defense

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I don't care that you have every contact dunk, the highest three pointer, or every playmaking badge in the game. If you are running around with 64 perimeter defense and 1 defensive badge (bronze clamps), you are a liability. Period.

    FOR PEOPLE NEW TO 2K: don't think too highly of yourselves. People fall guilty to the idea that they have a good enough stick to "get by" with 1 defensive badge. That person is not you. Or anybody else for that matter.

    I'm not saying you have to even choose the Red pie as a majority of your pie chart, but just dumping what's "leftover" into lateral quickness (which comes out to like a fucking 63) and perimeter defense is awful.

    You green everything on one end then you give it right back on the other end. ADD MORE DEFENSE TO YOUR BUILDS.

    everybody wants to be a scorer. But nobody wants to clamp up....

    But when all of you 1 defensive badge people get blown by and abused on defense, your teammates (people like me) have to rotate over to help you. WE GET IT PROGRAMMED IN OUR MINDS THAT YOURE GOING TO NEED HELP. And that becomes a hole in our defense from the very beginning. Which means we're leaving somebody open too. And any good teammate will throw the ball to the guy we're leaving open...when we try and help your sorry ass.

    So don't yell when the guy we're "assigned" to guard has a ridiculous amount of points at the end of the game. We're too busy trying to bail your bronze clamps having ass out...

    GOOD defense will create offense for you. You don't need a 95+ 3 ball to be effective. Or a 97 driving dunk. Put some of that into defense.

    And defensive badges won't bail out bad defenders all the time, but for the love of GOD, Be honest with yourself and give yourself, AND YOUR TEAMMATES, the extra help...

    You don't gotta be Tony Allen or Pat Bev on defense. But just being able to stay in front of people, and be a DECENT defender, will go a LONG way.

    I can live with you missing open shots, but watching your matchup blow by you like you're playing defensive with fucking ankle weights on, is beyond mind boggling.

    submitted by /u/Capricious2
    [link] [comments]

    My first Snatched Dunk.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Locker Code - Use this code for a Deluxe League Series 2, Deluxe League, or Base League Pack. Live for one week.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    New Duncan Robinson card is deadly!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Something Simple. I didn’t put too much effort into it.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    My first post. I think it was worth it. Harden would probably disagree tho

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    you gotta chill De'Aaron

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    FINALLY GOT A 5x5 with a bonus quadruple double

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    New Paint Beast Build. 43 Boards.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Why tf do the coaches in 2k got small ass arms

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Shoutout to 2k for finally making bench players from expansion teams wear uniforms and not just sit there with their game-attire on.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    AI hits game winner against mascot legend

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Some context: I was boutta play on his team but he stepped off as soon as i got on so I hopped on the other team and this happened lmfao

    https://reddit.com/link/fm814k/video/e2cnpta5wxn41/player

    submitted by /u/gpusterguy
    [link] [comments]

    Best spotlight sim players?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I picked up T Ross & he is pretty elite. Don't know who to go for next

    submitted by /u/boiler35
    [link] [comments]

    Snagblocking a 360 with my PG

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I'm not scared of my opponents, I'm scared of my teammates.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    I reach to a conclusion that teammates are my biggest fear in 2K. The reason being is that I can hop on a team of randoms and they will just let the opponents score like they're in practice drills. Its mindblowing! The only thing I can ask from teammates is to play defense. I don't care if your defense is bad because stats or the guy you're going against is better offensively, but if you're just going to let them shoot, drive, score every second, why play the game? Why get on the got next spot just to simply give the other team a W. Goodness gracious, I rather 1v3 and get my ass handed to me that way than play with two randoms who just play like they don't have a mind.

    submitted by /u/BlueSamurai96
    [link] [comments]

    I made a PG and noticed a whole lot of things

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    1. People really don't know what spacing is at all. They just run around like headless chickens until they get open and expect you to just pass them the ball in that split second

    2. PG's and SG's set me more screens than big men do. And I hate it. They don't understand that messes us the spacing and creates a giant clump of people slamming 'X'

    3. Not everybody is going to be satisfied. I had a career high rec game with 23 assists, I still got a message telling me to pass like I'm not responsible for 60+ points.

    4. Passing lane steals are HORRIBLE. There's been countless times where I have a really good pass to make and as soon as I make it somebody just sticks their arm out and one hand catches the ball. My needle threader is on gold I thought that would help.

    5. I'm a slashing playmaker so I can finish at the rim easily. Centers don't know what to do if they're not setting screens. They just stand in the paint and expect their post moves to work like it does in MyCareer. Often resulting in a 60-100% contested layup that doesn't go in.

    6. Most people just want to play PG to have the ball in their hands and score. Played with a playmaking shot creator with 23 ppg but averaged 2 assists. He just Iso'd the whole game. Meanwhile when I got the ball averaging 18.7 ppg and 7.1 assists I made those passes he wouldn't make.

    Overall I learned that being a PG isn't nearly as hard as I thought. It's rewarding making those good passes and having your teammates enjoy playing 2k. But the IQ of some players makes me want to hop on my rebounding wing or center again.

    submitted by /u/corey-harris
    [link] [comments]

    Someone mocapped that ankle breaker animation and 2K said "���� seems legit..." ����‍♂️

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Bigs, if you can’t dunk, it is not your player or controller’s fault. Your opponent is the reason.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    My 7'1 big would always go for layup even if opponent is shorter or far away. But just now suddenly I can dunk at ease and my layup goes in no matter how awkward it was. The reason was my opponent is a 3 level scorer big. Which is rare in rec. while all other times I match up with beast/glocks and their presence alone shrink my big's balls. True story.

    submitted by /u/grampa55
    [link] [comments]

    At some point you just have to understand that a relationship is not meant to work.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    So i recently played 2k18..

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    I recently dug up 2k18 because i was bored and wanted to try old versions of 2k and compare them to 20, and found out a weird thing....

    Despite all its flaws, i know many of you hated that game, its gameplay is MUCH smoother than 20's.

    In 20 i feel that a lot of times im stuck in an animation and that i can't do nothing about, but in 18 the players moved much smoother and much more natural. Shooting is faster and more realistic too.

    I recommend you try it out, it's remarkable what you can notice now with the benefit of having played 19 and 20.

    If the servers weren't shut, i'd download the 19/20 roster and give MyLeague a go at it, i swear.

    submitted by /u/RealPunyParker
    [link] [comments]

    Washington Wizards will simulate postponed Wizards games with NBA 2K and broadcast them on their local NBC Sports

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Thoughts on this C build for 5v5?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment