• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 01, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 01, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 01, 2020

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:06 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dunk on 7 footer, step over him, stare him down. The disrespect.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I saw someone saying he pulled the GOAT so I raise him with 2 GOATS!!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Someone tell me this has happened to them too. What the actual f***!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:57 AM PST

    The Rec shot of the year

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    In recognition of the return of BCS

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Who take the blame ?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    I'm sick of park

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    I'm sick of running around for 30-40 mins to find a game. I'm sick of when i do get a random squad together people ducking off courts. I hate that i can get only 3 games in 2 hours after work.

    Make matchmaking in park a thing. And for all of yall saying "but 2k wont ever do that cause of the billboards", well you can still have the billboards or put em on the sideline, there are so many solutions to put 2ks greed at rest. Shit put a gatorade tattoo on my forehead idgaf, just give me matchmaking.

    Live has matchmaking and is so enjoyable to play like that.

    submitted by /u/Shingi77
    [link] [comments]

    MyTeam “Rooks” Concept Art pt 3 with PD Kendrick Nunn. Probably will add two more diamonds to finish the series

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    The first myteam pack I've ever opened in this game... I used a locker code and pulled this guy... Is it any good?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Rush event needs changes.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:47 AM PST

    If someone quits you should get the win. Not have to play against an over powered ai that does things nobody else in the game actually does.

    submitted by /u/kendaldean
    [link] [comments]

    Why the hate to Centers, Rush 1v1

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    What's with the hate on Centers? Is there a MUST and MUST NOT bring build for this game?

    submitted by /u/ferdbrown
    [link] [comments]

    Every game in the rush

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Is this a good build. Center glass cleaning lockdown 6'11max weight And wingspan.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    When trivia starts and an event ends the end event screen covers the trivia and you get barely any time to answer the trivia

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Some things 2k should do next year

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Mycareer:

    The mycareer story was better than the year before but the park was exactly the same which makes the game feel old and the same. So please make a different park every year Take 2 (2K and rockstar basically) technically made the map for gta5 so why the fuck can't yall make a different park? Also stop the capping. I was so hyped for this 2K because it's not the same park and you can respec your build. Imagine if I didn't want this 2K and I preordered it thinking I could respec my build and all of the other stuff Ronnie said on stream. But he lied so now I'm stuck with this game that I got tricked into buying by this pedophile.

    It's my second 2K but Agent said that in the older 2K the colours were better and made the game feel better to the eye and I looked at the old games and I gotta say that the colours used to be better. So why the downgrade? Also why is it so stressful to be a shooter? Like a center can post up play lazy defense catch lobs & all slashers just need to hopstep or just need to drive but a shooter needs to run everywhere to get open just a little bit just to brick the open shot because 2K nerfed the jumpshot that was just working fine for you yesterday. Open shots shouldn't miss that much just give a slight buff to perimeter defence and lateral quickness. I have 2 shooting builds a pure sharpshooter with 99 3 and a shot creator but when I don't have a good jumpshot there are fucking interior forces shooting better than me? And also why the fuck does my quality sometimes drop to 144p or 15 fps? when i'm playing on the court with no squads or the orange court mostly? This won't be a problem next year with the new and improved consoles but for the people who don't have a lot of money and will get the console the year after that make a feature where you can change the graphics please. The animations also feel a bit weak this year I watched some 2K17 mixtapes and I gotta ask how the fuck did it downgrade so fucking much? Also when the story is over it's just over. I wan't something during the regular season. Maybe some beef or something else When you are playing park and you get 10 points and 3 assists and you lost you get almost the same amount of rep than if you won. Make it that when you lose that you get 5000 MP for that but if you won you get 1.5x more

    Make streaks matter more. If you are on a 10 game winning streak on the same court doesn't do anything. Imagine if you could get 5% + rep for every win in your streak. That would make the leveling system more based on skill than on playtime. One problem with this is boosters. But there isn't even a button for reporting boosters. You have to get on the 2K site and report them from there which makes people report way less. Park dribble moves are so weak this year. I don't understand how you can just randomly remove the park dribble moves and make the game feel more like a mycareer game but you are playing outside.

    Myteam: When you are grounded for a month and you come back everyone has pink diamonds because of the random locker codes that 2K dropped for no reason. I don't really understand why there is a time limit on all locker codes but it's annoying.

    There is no fucking way to spend vc on packs in Belgium where I live. And Belgium isn't really a basketball country but there are a lot of people that I know from Belgium that play 2K. So what I would say is make maybe the vault open a little bit more or something. Make our mycareer player an evolution card. I don't know why but mine is 82 overall while he is 99 overall in mycareer. And I don't even think they have the same animations and badges. Something they should also add not just in Myteam but everywhere is let us name our plays. I'd be playing and it's the end of the quarter and I'm trying to remember which one the good play was. Was it cut baseline 77 or cut baseline 77"? The names are so similar that I can't remember them.

    Also why does ben simmons have an A mid range on his diamond. It makes no sense at all. He scored about 3-4 mid ranges this year so why does he have such a high rating on his mid range. The ratings are so unrealistic.

    Myleague: One of the things 2K NEEDS to do next year is upgrade myleague mygm because those gamemodes are unplayable. Myleague has potential to be the best gamemode by far but 2K is lazy. They only focus on mycareer because that's their money maker. I feel like they could have done so much more than just recreating the game but with different archetypes and mygm being different but slow as fuck. They didn't even update the hud from myleague. One of the things they should definitely do to make myleague more fun is just add historic rosters. Not the historic drafts we don't need that. I wan't to play myleague in a different year. Not just always the same year. Yeah there are user created rosters but these are bad as fuck. It's only 09 and 84 that are good. I tried using the 15-16 one and trae was in the game and dlo was playing for the warriors?? It would be so much easier if 2K added these historic rosters I ain't asking for much You know what would be fun? If you could choose teams from 1980 and add them to the 2020 roster and not just the rockets or whatever team they have at the 80 season but every team. This is asking for a bit much but it would make me incredibly happy if they added every roster since 2000 in the game and maybe some rosters from MJ's time too because 2K has been making these games since 2000 or something. Second thing they could do to improve the game by a lot is do good rating upgrades. The rating updates right now aren't even good. Third thing they should do is make the simulation faster than 1 game a fucking minute. I'm not asking for much and it'll make the game so much better. They only need people to look at basketball and say who is good and who isn't and adding the old rosters back because myleague will probably be a lot faster because of the next gen consoles. Now for MyGM. Don't fire me when I make the hawks go from 14 wins to 50 wins in 1 season?? Make it faster and easier to simulate. The task thing is retared tbh. There should be better options it's fucking annoying to play MyGM so why would I? Give me a reason to play it. 2K is a fucking multi trillionaire company. They can make this happen. There isn't a perfect 2K because everyone want's something different but there is a good 2K and this year definitely isn't a good 2K. They did such a bad job at making the game feel new. I reinstalled 2K19 and simmed 1 year into the future traded everyone to the team they are on now and it feels exactly the same. That's so fucking dumb EA is doing a better job than 2K than making the game feel new.

    Other: Patch notes are so dumb, why can't they just write what they changed? Also they should say if they changed an animation or jumpshot. The glitches in this game are insane. There was a glitch that your jumpshot and dribble moves would reset to the default ones and they didn't fix it for so long and when they updated the game they said they changed it. Said. They didn't change it I still had issues after that. Play now online doesn't have custom rosters. I don't want to fucking go to my friends house to 5V5 them with an injury free roster. I also want an option that makes me load in to 2K in the park so I don't have to go trough 7 hours of loading screens. Why did they change the button to open your phone? That didn't make any fucking difference. There isn't a blacktop online for some reason I don't know why I guess no one would play it but it's cool to have a 2v2 with your friends from time to time And the servers are just bad, I would just open 2K and go on mycareer but there is a problem with my connection? Mine?? Playing Jordan Rec with randoms is so stressful. They never pass. There should be something to make them pass more. Maybe double playmaking XP or the teammate grade dropping after not passing for a whole fucking year? Also there are so much wasted courts. Like the court where you 1v1ed Kemba Walker or something. Make it usuable in blacktop or even mycareer. or the gym where you 1v1ed kawhi Make them usable. Make them like courts in pro am 3v3 or blacktop or something don't just waste them. How isn't there any crossplay yet? I heard that playstation doesn't want to work with xbox and other consoles but you have crossplay on Minecraft, Fortnite, Rocket League and many more games. But why not 2K? 2K would be so much better if you could play it with ALL your friends even the ones on a different console. And why was there even just a little bit hype for the wnba rosters. You can't do anything with them. You can't even edit them. I don't know why you can't edit them it would be so much better if you could edit them. there are like 3 ankle animations and getting dunked on animations I want to see someone getting dunked on so hard that their character just ragdolls on the floor and dies. Last year sometimes if you got postered you would lay on the floor for 5-6 seconds now its just 3 or 4 different animations.

    Make more events. There already are way more events than last year and the park changes a lot because of these events but when there is no event there is no reason to play. The next 2K that's about to come out (2K21) has the most potential. Because it's on the newer consoles. So I'm hoping for a decrease in loading times and way better graphics and way more to do in the game.

    Yeah I'm asking for way to much but adding one (please add more than fucking one of these next year tho) of these would make the game better already. I would be happy if they made myleague fun. They don't even have to listen to my ideas it just needs to be fun I'm giving them ideas. Myleague is one of the worst gamemodes on 2K right now and it should be the best one. Myteam is unplayable if you take a break. Animations are getting changed way too fast and way too much this year. Sorry for my English being worse than a drunken American I'm Dutch

    submitted by /u/Bigfuckingtiger
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously, if I wanted to play against AIs I would go play MyCareer

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Am i only one who likes when big men think they’re gonna bully me in the paint and then i pull that chair on them lol

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    what’s the best mycareer build now? any tips?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:42 PM PST

    i'm new playing 2k20

    submitted by /u/vrujmomemt
    [link] [comments]

    What does the nba logo with a TV on certain games mean? It’s on the Denver, Rising Stars, and All-Star Game ones

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Do I have to keep making a new Pro Am team to get games?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:35 AM PST

    My first team had only played 3v3 and was like 25-5 since the game launched. We barely played it so my friends decided that it was time to get the 5v5 Pro Am going. But since we had leveled our rank up through 3v3, it was taking forever to find a 5v5 game which is unfortunate because I literally spent over an hour creating fire jerseys and designing the arena.

    I ended up making a new team because we couldn't find anyone, and we're currently 4-0, which includes a win over a team of SWEATS (Multiple Elites) that we beat in double OT the other day. We love how much more competitive it is than the rec, how opponents quit less, no background games, and how the sliders and latency seem much more consistent/fair.

    I want to build my team up, but don't want to waste my time creating an arena and jerseys again just to not be able to find games. Is there anything I can do? I see leaderboards with teams that have way more games played than we do, so I'm assuming they find games regularly. And in 3v3 when it couldn't find someone our rank, it would match us against whoever whether that be higher or lower. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Imaginesafety
    [link] [comments]

    I am happy that contracts are no longer a problem in MyTeam

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:33 AM PST

    I remember last year that MyTeam was not the best because you couldn't use all your players without worrying about contracts. Now I have so many contracts that they sit in my auctions lmao.

    submitted by /u/Ninemilli23
    [link] [comments]

    Rec Matchmaking

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Why cant 2k take our positions in the rec during matchmaking and find an actual team, not 3 PG's, a SF and a PF only to get matched up against a team with two 7 footers.

    submitted by /u/Murph2756
    [link] [comments]

    Badge grind priority

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Just made SF Rebounding wing, I'm not sure on the order I should get my shooting badges.

    Does anyone know the best priority of shooting badges, only playing career mode ofc?

    Was thinking silver quick draw for my first 2, then putting my next 4 in HOF catch and shoot then the next 4 in green machine.

    What badges do you choose first, is it best to get HOF off the bat for some badges or spread out points to get more silver badges etc?

    submitted by /u/oakaz1
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get open in MyCareer

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:53 AM PST

    I'm an 88 overall Sharpshooter and cannot get any spacing only making one or two 3's a game. Anyone have any tips on how to get more open looks?

    submitted by /u/PondoBrown
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment