• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 15, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 15, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 15, 2020

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    That moment when you create your myplayer and he looks like Will Smith straight outta “Pursuit of Happiness”

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    How do you like my character guys?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I don’t think I need to say anything

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Dude really face scanned his baby ��

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Jokic’s Player of the Week Jersey has the wrong color numbers

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Im the best shooting glass in the game ��

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Oh come on..

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Custom Uniforms/Court Finally Completed For MyTeam

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Opinions on my Rookie Michael Jordan face creation?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:32 AM PST

    2K decides to pull me out of the game right as I'm about to break 100 points.... why.....

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Will my player be able to contact dunk? He’s at lowest weight which is 175, the max strength is a 65 but vertical is at 95 and he has default wingspan

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:34 PM PST

    2-Way Playmaker C 6’9 275

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Has anyone tried this build? How'd it look vs 6'9 260 Rebounding Wing SF?

    submitted by /u/ferdbrown
    [link] [comments]

    The rec: die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I love the rec center. It's easily my favorite game mode to play on 2K, unfortunately, this year seems different.

    I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like there's even more terrible teammates than before. I run usually by myself as a guard, a pass first slashing playmaking, want to get my teammates involved, Point guard. But everybody wants to be "the guy".

    it's so exhausting watching players play buddy ball or time you out the second you don't heave it down court to them or when you do and it goes out of bounds you get "canceled".

    Also, the archs randomly given to your teams are 9 times out of 10 TRASH. I end up getting three guards that think they have to bring the ball up and to paint beasts or glass cleaning locks that NEVER leave the paint and make it impossible for their teammates to penetrate. THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST FRUSTRATING PART FOR ME. It seems like PFs and Cs CAN NOT SHOOT at all this year killing any spacing or playing with tempo.

    With all this being said it has left me not playing rec unless I have four other friends with me. I have start to become the very people that I hated, I have searched subreddits, twitter, you name it for solid people just to run with. people that ran with full teams. Admittedly, my friend and I for one aren't on enough to make up her own team and even compete against those caliber of players. So now if I have to 3 or even four of my friends online, which we usually aren't because we are working adults, we run in the rack together just to avoid the terrible matchmaking and even worse behavior of randoms.

    Well, rant over. It's really been weighing on my mind heavily lately because I haven't had the wants or urge to really run rec. it used to be what I was looking forward to do all day but now it seems like it just brings me frustration. I don't know maybe it's just me, maybe I'm outgrowing the game..

    submitted by /u/RocketLauncher713
    [link] [comments]

    Is steady shooter HOF actually trash?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:42 PM PST

    I posted my build earlier and asked for help when it came to shooting on the Rec. Alot of people said take steady shooter off because it's making me miss more shots is this true? Is the badge bad?

    submitted by /u/money1834
    [link] [comments]

    Dennis Rodman almost loses his face after he's called for a foul

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:54 PM PST

    I really wish myteam had theme team upgrades like madden where if you have a certain amount of players from the same team their stats get boosts.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Shoutout Demo

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Da_Czar on Twitter on the frauds

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Orlando Magic Dwight Howard

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Why is this not a court we can come go play. Looks cool

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:27 PM PST

    These really hurt man...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Honestly the worst online gaming community I've ever experienced in over 15+ years of online gaming.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:28 AM PST

    To keep it short played my first few games of rec online tonight and my teammates not only would never pass me the ball (even when I'm standing in the corner wide open for 10+ seconds at a time) they went as far as calling timeouts when I got a steal going straight to the rim uncontested.

    Absolutely putrid online community has ensured I'll never be playing online again.

    Also why 2k doesn't have a reporting system for griefing like this I'll never know.

    P.s I know I'm not the best player so I am very team oriented and always look to pass first unless I get an open look of which I usually make my shots.

    submitted by /u/tails_92
    [link] [comments]

    I missed the greatest snipe I am probably ever going to see

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment