• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 22, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 22, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 22, 2019

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Playshots in the rec...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Playing mycareer while high

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:48 PM PST

    I feel like the game is talking to me in codes. Feel like 2k is the game of life sometimes in Mycareer because if you do the plays your going to win. If you just do the right thing your going to win. My last name is white and I was playing against Colby white today and it just came to me it's me who I'm battling with in life. I just want to win in life is what I'm saying. Y'all ever felt like that ???

    submitted by /u/Tblanco8
    [link] [comments]

    prove me wrong tho

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:27 AM PST

    Went back to 2k17 cause I got bored, found someone very interesting...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:23 PM PST

    The passing lane steals need to be addressed again.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:43 PM PST

    Average turnovers per game in the nba is like 12-16, and rec games can be as high as 20 a game because of passing lane steals on damn near every pass. Not every team wants to run 5 out iso pg and sit in a damn corner waiting for scraps when your guy collapses.

    submitted by /u/tjbuschy21
    [link] [comments]

    I'm 11-0 in rush events but 0-4 against connection issues��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Welcome to The Neighborhood

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:20 PM PST

    My friends and I decided to have a 2k Christmas card.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Rush 3v3 is broken

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:11 PM PST

    So yesterday I played the 2v2 event me SG and my point guard friend. We lost probably 2 games during the entirety of the event but every win streak we went on ended with a "Unable to connect" and kicks us to the park. After countless attempts of getting to the 4th game and not being able to play. We gave up.

    Today our other friend Center agrees to run the 3v3 pro event. We lose our first two games before coming up with a strategy. Anyways we win 3 straight games despite the delay, and when we get to our 4th game. We get matched against an obvious squad. But here's the kicker....

    Our point guard gets split up from us. Not because he got disconnected, not because he turned the game off. No. The fame literally put him in a different queue from us even though we were obviously in a squad. To take his place is a center. The problem with that is that my perimeter lock is meant to be an off ball build so he has absolutely no on ball skills whatsoever and now I'm tasked with basically being the facilitator to a dead offense.

    At this point. It's no reason to even play that terrible event. They do everything so we cannot win by either kicking us out when we get to the last game. Or splitting us up when we get to the last game.

    submitted by /u/Kingmir1
    [link] [comments]

    These 2x rep events are literally pointless as hell....

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    You have to play literally HUNDREDS of games to make it even remotely beneficial. 2x rep is literally the only one that makes sense to play. There is no actual benefit to playing these rush 2x events at all. The prizes are garbage.. you can have an insane game with 0 turnovers and A+ grade and the meter still only moves 0.2 or 0.3 at best. Worthless.

    On top of all that, I am a PG and literally 90% of the games I play, my entire team is PGs lmao. I try and back out but sometimes it loads into a game right away.

    ALSO.... the rush events with "no rules" and theres no check ball, what the fuck is that? If you make the shot you and your teammates literally cannot pick the ball up. If the opponent touches the ball and fumbles it around then you can grab it but regardless of that, it's pointless to have this as "no check ball". These 2K/Take Two people are mouth breathing degenerates.

    submitted by /u/eatmyanuss
    [link] [comments]

    I be having so much fun playing against full squads in rec I get to sit in a corner and do nothing while watching pg & center PnR all game I love it ��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:07 PM PST

    Speechless!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    These events need some serious work

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:53 PM PST

    I got kicked after EVERY single game so it's impossible to win.

    I LITERALLY get two bigs on my team everytime (i'm a center).

    You're suppose to rebound the ball after they score but it just ends up going out of bounds.

    We're play half court but shoot free throws for shooting fouls for some reason...?

    Also The camera is really weird.

    submitted by /u/SlightStrategy
    [link] [comments]

    I finally get why people think 2k20 is bad

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:52 PM PST

    I personally don't hate 2k20 it's an okay game that has its issues like other 2k's, I just barely played 2k15-2k17 I had them but I was more focused on school at that point, after playing 1 game of 2k17, I finally understand. 2k17 feels so good, getting a chase down actually feels rewarding and it feels so free and not animation based. Honesty fuk playing 19 or 20 I'm not hopping off 17 for the rest of this year minimum, I am a mycareer player(not mycareer exclusively but I occasionally play it for fun) so maybe since it's an actually good game I can have consistent fun with it. Thank you everyone for saying 2k20 was trash even though I still don't hate it, you have opened my mind to something better

    submitted by /u/VictorTheGod15
    [link] [comments]

    The Art of The Snatch Block

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    Just played against the game (rapper) on 2k. I will post actual gameplay against him but this is so cool lol he is really damn good

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Rush 3v3

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:44 PM PST

    I get booted after ever game... how does one win this stupid thing

    submitted by /u/Oshuah
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love putback dunks (12 Min Quarters against another user)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:05 PM PST

    How tf are you supposed to win rush after 2k kicks you out after every win?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:34 PM PST

    How good do you guys think this build is? 6’6 and my badges are 14/1/15/23 Max speed is 92 and I plan on getting gym rat.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    I kinda wish I didn’t pick a point guard as my main

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Why is everyone a fucking point guard got damn.

    submitted by /u/FettiAC
    [link] [comments]

    Lmao makes no sense. By 3rd shot i sat out im done. Other PG quit. 2nd Pg 0/7 like yall bums should be ashamed to pick up the sticks real talk

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:03 PM PST

    Okay fellas... what did i do wrong here? Just blew a completely open layup after I got the defender jumping and moving the other direction. I have 88 close shot, HOF contact finisher, bronze pro shot, and silver slithery finisher, and bronze put back king

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Tall playmaker

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:32 AM PST

    I wanna do just for fun a tall playmaker, do u suggest a 6'8 or a 6'9? I only play park but this game is boring asf

    submitted by /u/lllllllllIlIllllllll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment