• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 19, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 19, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 19, 2019

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    One thing I don't understand is that u dont play with me because of my rank but my rank won't change if no one plays with me��

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:12 PM PST

    These hop-steps are getting ridiculous...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:17 PM PST

    Will Perdue looks a bit off in 2K20.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    Add the 2k Mobile MyPlayer customization options to the console version, cowards

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    2k loves me

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:43 PM PST

    It’s so trash that’s it’s laughable

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:36 PM PST

    its gonna be a boring 3-pt contest this year ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:54 AM PST

    I finally realized I was getting old when I was able to choose my real age when I made my player ��

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    It should be this easy every single time. This guy didn’t have intimidator and man it was nice.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Life as a shooting glock with randoms

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:35 AM PST

    Gotta love the new badges they added this year

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    I love playing the center

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Wings in transition

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    How do I change my offensive settings to get my wings to crash the net in transition? I want to throw Zion some sick alley-oops but he always goes to the three point line and bricks the shot.

    submitted by /u/thehandsomekingbob
    [link] [comments]

    6'7 Rebounding Wing cant rebound for shit

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:59 PM PST

    I went 6'7 per PoorBoySin's recommendation and this build cant rebound for shit in MyCareer.

    Anyone have any luck? I shouldnt have listened to him lol this build is too small to play at the 3 despite what he said. I wanted to go 6'9 but figured id give a "Pro" build a try. I feel like this build can only play the 2.

    submitted by /u/LordDango
    [link] [comments]

    What is on your 2k21 wish list?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:02 PM PST

    I saw videos of Ronnie and the 2k devs already developing 2k21.

    What would be on your 2k21 wish list? Hopefully the devs would see this post!

    Mine would be match making in park: I don't want to come back from work and walk around for 30 mins until I can find a game. Even when I find a game I'm matched with people who out rank me and in a squad. I would like match making like any other game modes they have where you walk in and automatically get a game! I know it has to do with ad revenue from billboards in the park but if I have to watch 1-2 unskippable ads to get match making then so be it! (But that's just my opinion)

    submitted by /u/samwg110591
    [link] [comments]

    Since everyone is posting their 99.9 build, here's my guy. 7'0" - 275 lbs - Red/Yellow

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:20 AM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    Best/most competitive PG/SG builds?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:01 PM PST

    Ideally a top 3 for both. Would be for Rec/Pro am and some park as well. Anyone think their build is the best?

    submitted by /u/Gogsy
    [link] [comments]

    Those who play in the neighborhood and just shoot every shot and don’t pass, what’s the point?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:44 PM PST

    Whenever I don't have two other people to play 3v3, I'll usually get stuck with one or two randoms and they'll literally just take every shot. This happens more often than not. How is this fun? They end up shooting like 2/10 and get a D+ teammate grade. I played with a guy the other day who was literally triple teamed on every play and wouldn't pass to me or my teammate, who were wide open every play. What's the point of this? There's no way it can be fun. Or do you just enjoy being this much of a troll?

    submitted by /u/sbtrey23
    [link] [comments]

    Pro-Am PF build

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:52 AM PST

    My mate wants to make a new build, just wondering if anyone has some SHOOTING POWER FORWARD recommendations as we cant think of one for him.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/knicksfancooper6
    [link] [comments]

    Roqkit Gaming: Sponsored 2K20 Xbox One Team: Streamers Wanted for New Team

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:51 PM PST

    Mods/Admin Please Advise/Move if Wrong Thread

    Roqkit Gaming (Newly Established for 2020)

    Game: NBA2K20 Platform: Xbox One Streaming Platforms: Preference for Mixer / Will Consider Twitch Location: Global (You can be based literally anywhere- we're looking to get set up so at least one team member is streaming at any given time)

    We're currently on the hunt for 4 to 5 active streamers for a newly established 2K20 Team. Ideally we're looking for daily streamers with a decent persistent following (minimum ~500 followers on Mixer/Twitch. Ideally 500+ subs with stead growth). Positive, active, moderated communities are a must-have.

    Roqkit Gaming will sponsor the team, and will also bring additional sponsors on board for the team and individual gamers within the team. (Think energy drinks and software companies).

    We'll also supply graphics/overlays etc. for the team's streamers, and merch/clothing/bonuses etc. where applicable. We will also make available giveaways for our gamers to distribute however you deem fit within your own community.

    Female gamers meeting the above criteria (or close to) strongly encourage to apply - we need more repping! 👌🏽

    Any interested gamers that meet the above criteria please DM this account (preferred) or email team@roqkit.com. If you aren't even close to the listed criteria, please hang-fire and try again next time we open up applications to join.

    Any questions or clarification needed re the above, drop your comments here and we'll do our best to answer them for you.

    Cheers for now, legends of 2K.

    ✌🏽🎮🏀

    Team Roqkit

    submitted by /u/RoqkitGaming
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] looking for an active online myleague

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:47 AM PST

    I am active, don't care if i lose. Just wanna play. Looking for a league that's mostly full and active. Thanks !

    submitted by /u/WopperJunior
    [link] [comments]

    Making a “pure” in NBA2k

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    So I found out Runescape is now a phone game, and I've been playing a lot of that lately. In that game each individual stat culminates into your "combat level", kinda like how each stat counts towards your overall in 2k. People do this thing where they level their characters in a very specific way, so that their combat level is as low as possible, while having the highest possible damage output. Accounts that have stats like this are called "Pures" and they are specifically good for PVP and fucking with people.

    I kinda wanna try this out in 2k, just so I can go into myPark and shit on people using a 75 overall. Also, I'm an adult and I don't have time or money for this shit anymore, so I'm thinking... Lower overall -> Less VC spent -> Less time/Money spent.

    The thing is, I don't know that much about 2k... So I was wondering if anyone else who actually knows 2k, and what stats are/aren't important, could explain it to me.

    TL;DR - What's the most efficient way to level my player, while keeping my overall as low as possible.

    submitted by /u/Spinalzz
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts? 2 way pass first point

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment