• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 14, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 14, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 14, 2019

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:04 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Kawhi has HOF Intimidator irl ��

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:47 PM PST

    2K player heights have now been adjusted to match the official measurements of the NBA

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:21 PM PST

    The First Banned Legend

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:30 AM PST

    Just when I thought I could enjoy the game

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    The pettiness of some of the people in this community. Just because you have a ‘bad’ win % doesn’t mean you’re a bad player.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Trivia got a lil wild tonight

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:25 PM PST

    When you're so bad at shooting you have to get your own putback

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:52 PM PST

    Got my win % and fg % up to show 69 in the same game on my cake day. Triple Nice.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:01 PM PST

    Random I ran with in Park

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:33 PM PST

    So I've got to be honest. I've always despised playing with randoms. I'm an 83 OVR Paint Beast and I feel like every time I play with randoms, they look at my overall and assume I'm trash. I've never had a "I've got to score mentality" and I love being the big that piles up the rebound and assist numbers. So today I was bored waiting for my wife to get home, and decided I'd try to play some 2's. This 97 OVR hops on the spot with me and proceeds to be the best teammate I've had in quite some time. Yes he scored most of the points and I sat a ton of screens, but he shared the ball when I was open down low and threw me oops every now and again. I had so much fun playing and we won 5 or so games in a row. I was low key upset when my wife walked in. Had to leave before I could message you that I enjoyed hooping with you, So if you're reading this, thank you sir for revitalizing my faith in 2k randoms. Hope we can ball again some time. I'm sorry I can't remember your name man. My PSN is PandaOfDoom32

    submitted by /u/CoachMcGinty
    [link] [comments]

    I guess Kawhi found out that every player on my mycareer roster is 5’4 and 40 overall lol

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:44 PM PST

    Calling 2+ timeouts within a minute should decrease teammate grade by 2 levels in Allstar Team Up

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    Those guys that throw baby tantrums because they don't get the ball every posssession so they decide to use every time out left back to back to spite the team are trash. You should automatically go down 2 letter grades if you call back to back timeouts so you can get kicked earlier. Also, there needs to be teammate grade based matchmaking so all the unsportsmanlike people that play this game can play with each other and hopefully then delete the game.

    Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

    submitted by /u/IamSofakingRAW
    [link] [comments]

    Lets go! I got the step over!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Never noticed this tweet in MyCareer before ��

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:42 PM PST

    This probably isn’t that crazy of a pack but I’ve never had something like this before.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:53 PM PST

    Don't know when they added this, but there's an option to skip the rest of the prelude at any point now.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:29 PM PST

    The closest build to 2013 MVP Miami LeBron James...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Seriously 2K ?? You’re telling me not one of us can grab a rebound ?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Every offballer is trash

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Why can’t this animation just be an automatic foul?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    2k20 dropped over 2 months ago and we STILL cannot choose jerseys on MyLeague Online matches

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:05 PM PST

    My league online still does not allow you to see uniform previews when playing against users online. Hitting Y will allow you to change the jerseys, but you will be looking at the h2h screen the whole time so you are blindly picking. Good job 2k on essentially removing a feature.

    submitted by /u/Mawx
    [link] [comments]

    the Nintendo switch version of 2k20 is literally unplayable in the park unless you enjoy a legendary example of server lag. (video included)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:43 PM PST

    and its been like this since the fall update. the game was fine at launch , but since the fall update the game has become too laggy to play.

    the ps4 has the corn maze lag, but on the switch its the whole damn park, even during events like RUFFLES. add in 30 frames a second and you got a huge fucking mess.

    and before someone says its my connection, overwatch, mario kart and smash works just fine including 2k19. can we get a word from 2k about this /u/yyy2k

    https://streamable.com/d1d9j

    this is from the ruffles event this past weekend (capture dossnt work on switch 2k)

    submitted by /u/XT3M3
    [link] [comments]

    Having to icon pass EVERY time is infuriating.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:04 PM PST

    Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the directional passes are purposely dumbed down more every year? Like in Rec i'll be getting double teamed sometimes because i'm a sharp facilitator which is one of the lowest ball handling guard builds, people regularly try to rip me if i dribble for a tenth of a second.

    So naturally my instinct is to pass to the guy who is CLEARLY FUCKING OPEN because his defender is stuck on me, and the game will instead have me throw it straight into traffic to the guy with 3 defenders surrounding him. And it's a turnover every time.

    You can make the argument that you just have to form the habit of icon passing instead of pointing LS towards the intended receiver and tapping A, okay whatever. There are WAY too many instances of 2k purposely fucking up your directional passes & having you pass into traffic to someone else when the other guy was clearly wide open and that's clearly who you meant to pass to.

    The amount of time it takes to pull up the icons & then register which icon it is to throw to the right person, it honestly takes too much time sometimes. How hard is it for 2k to pass to the guy that's open? I think they do it on purpose to force you to icon pass and it's ridiculous af.

    submitted by /u/csickk
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 8 in a nutshell

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:50 AM PST

    Why do point guards who do the same dribble move behind the screen think they're good ?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:49 PM PST

    What's your favorite 2k soundtrack of the "next gen" (2k14 and above)?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    I'll say 2k18 had my favorite soundtrack, besides the oldschool classics like Shook Ones Pt. 2, Nas is like, They Reminsice, etc. There were some songs I didn't know that I ended up liking.

    The 16 one is also awesome, although I didn't pay attention to the songs much when playing, and it was also my first 2k.

    The 2k17 soundtrack, although not my taste, really grows on you. Heard a song from it, kinda wanted to cry cause I played that game a fuckton.

    The 2k20 soundtrack is super average.

    2k19's own is ass. A few mainstream songs and straight up trash.

    I haven't played 14 and 15 cause I didn't have my own console at the time.

    submitted by /u/22Savage671
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment