• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    NBA 2K Summary Of Randoms In The City

    NBA 2K Summary Of Randoms In The City


    Summary Of Randoms In The City

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    The Art of the Kill: Breaking down defenders without the Curry Slide

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:37 AM PST

    post scoring p*rn. threw in the moves names so you guys can add em to your gameplay

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Dropped 61 and the homie got a quadruple double.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Did not know u could do that ��

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Testing the range of circus 3s+takeover. From the hash......the other hash.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:02 PM PST

    Every. Damn. GAME!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Quadruple Double Before Halftime

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    I guess I didn't buy the in game basketball DLC

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    not sure how many of you care but me and my friend got into a park with liangelo ball last night. his xbox profile is verified as well

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    Anybody know when 2k is gonna unlock this?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Snatched his ankles and called game

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:33 PM PST

    Locker Code - CHA-NOP-MyTEAM-SEASON4

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Dwyane wade is getting out of hand in myteam

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:24 PM PST

    Literally everyone has go wade in tto. It is impossible to play.

    submitted by /u/sstooopiid
    [link] [comments]

    Man what I would give to have a sit down with the devs...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:48 PM PST

    There are so many things with this game that would be an easy fix and improve the game ten fold.

    Like why do you make our AI teammates complete and total buffoons. Who told you that running through a screen was a free throw shooting tech? Did you ever actually try out the player builder? Did you even play the game before release? Why has it taken 3 years to still not fix REC stats in pregame intros? Do you even have a brain?

    submitted by /u/aubiedb
    [link] [comments]

    2K cannot commit to bringing back Start Today for NBA 2K21. "It would be a major effort to retroactively support it on a live product with live saves and all that." Full write-up from Brian Mazique linked.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:12 PM PST

    My players are not getting all star votes

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:44 PM PST

    I've been rebuilding the knicks on NBA 2k20 MyGM, RJ Barrett and Kyle Kuzma are averaging 35ppg and 29ppg respectively since I play most of the games. How are they not on the all star voting? RJ barrett is first on the league for points. Zion is even on the all star voting lmao. Is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/engrsadboi
    [link] [comments]

    Ai players in Rec

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Had 4 players just 1 more player needed for a 5 man... We get a Ai PG. The opponent PG drops 40 while the rest of his team has 6 points in total... he's 10/12 from 3 and My team decides to quits. I get Doubled, tripled, quadrupled teamed, so I start passing to the open Ai and they miss every shot.... Fuk 2k. Fuk your match making. Fuk your rec. Fuk your pathetic excuse for an Ai. Fuk your game. It's a sad excuse for a game. I'm going to demon souls until you take Ai out the rec.

    submitted by /u/ballhard2k
    [link] [comments]

    NBA Player Tattoo templates

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:55 PM PST

    2k needs to add a custom tattoo option where you can buy a players whole tattoo set. I'd love to give my player willie cauley steins tattoo set.

    submitted by /u/typical69chaz
    [link] [comments]

    Is MLO bugged? Couldn’t invite friends on Xbox next gen.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:07 AM PST

    I'm done 2k. Here's my resignation. Call me when we can get back to having fun instead of getting upset.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Today did it for me, I think i've finally had enough with this game and company. Had the privilege to be one of the first to play, having my next gen console delivered on launch day and all. I was excited to play this game, excited to finally "forget" the bad 2Ks of last generations past and tread onto new horizons. It was all lies. This game, along with every 2k since 18, has launched in the same state. Literally. Over and over again without a break. I've been playing 2k since 2k10, and have steadily watched the series peak, and now I get to witness its demise. I wish things were different. I wish I liked this game, I wish it was actually likeable. It got so stale within weeks and now it feels like literally a last gen title with no TRUE next gen upgrades like i've seen in other Next gen titles. Park is literally just spam spam shoot, Rec is by far the worst it's ever been. I don't dabble into the other modes but I've heard from others that they aren't amazing or great. How could such an entertaining franchise become so stagnant and in a way, quite insane with its consistent mistakes that it just seems to never learn from, or care to for that matter. I know this is probably debatable because they're are some who actually like this broken fubar game and to that I tell you, "It's your life. Love what you want." But i think I speak for a large portion of people when I say i'm absolutely tired of being sold lies year in and year out and then being in someway spat on with even more lies and deceit. I just want a decent basketball game that doesn't feel like i'm playing freaking GTA with hoops. God bless who ever reads this 🙏🏾

    submitted by /u/SuperSiahh
    [link] [comments]

    2k21-The least amount of fun I have had in a 2k

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    I have been playing 2k for a few years since '17, and I am mostly a my team player and i just find it annoying how if I'm doing the weekly challenges I can be leading by 20 at the end of the first half and it's always after half time where the opposing team must enter god mode because it becomes insanely difficult to score or stop them. Is there a part of the game I am lacking in my team isn't bad and neither am I as a player.

    submitted by /u/3urnt
    [link] [comments]

    Another double rep event not receiving double rep

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Title. So I usually get .2 rep a game. For double rep I will receive .1 and then it will double to .2 essentially giving me the same as always when I should be getting .4 or .5. Has anyone else with this problem spoken to 2k and gotten a response? Please, I'd like to actually get 2x rep for once

    submitted by /u/Khugo34
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone got a random vc deal yet in next gen?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:09 PM PST

    I've got 15$ sitting in my psn acc and wanna buy vc for my new build that I'm eager to build up but part of me is like wait coz surely there will be a sale or a deal they'll randomly offer soon.
    So My question is has anyone random got a deal with like vc and boosts like they did in 2k20

    submitted by /u/PiccoloSN
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of any NBL Australia Roster on Next-Gen 2k21?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment