• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    NBA 2K Join the r/NBA2K Discord Server!

    NBA 2K Join the r/NBA2K Discord Server!


    Join the r/NBA2K Discord Server!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Look what I've found today, with the last games I played. Good memories!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    [This is from CliqueProd's latest video] Terry Rozier's highest rated position is Power Forward. This is peak 2K.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    First Quadruple Double on Rec

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Went down 0-3 in the series. Won three straight, then hit a three as time expired in OT to win game seven and the series. My 99 OVR SG, who hit the buzzer beater and was snubbed from this season’s MVP votes, decided to go and flex on the crowd to show ‘em who’s really the GOAT.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Hot take: The game isn’t that bad, its the player base that makes it unplayable.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    There is a general lack of regard for actual BB in exchange for curry slides and contested drives to the rim. It's honestly embarrassing.

    submitted by /u/bregmanroe420
    [link] [comments]

    Please read. Join us in fighting online gambling for a safer and fairer 2k. We have a voice and can make a difference.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Bron has a Player Option of "No money at all" for 2024.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Gotta love full court oops

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    what does this letter unlock?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Is this a good build for rec ? (Two-Way Shot Creator)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    35 minutes ���� Rush 2x2

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    When you’re about to go 82-0 but the HOF CPU has other ideas...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    To the few that pass.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Second time receiving Buck William's from vault. Does this happen to anyone else?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    2K21 Loyalty Offer. Was offered this for 52$ CAD

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    When you can't catch a break :(

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Nba 2k21 need help grinding badges

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    My career I get 25 finishing and 21 defensive i need help in my court with someone who can throw me lobs as the people i play with currently my irl freinds hog the ball and i get 1 or 2 shots a game and having 2 finishing badges i get very low points so if someone on ps4 oceanic servers can help me it would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/EvadeViizionYT
    [link] [comments]

    How do you acquire the Halloween event players?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Anyone know how you get the players for the Halloween event agenda. Seems like they're all rewards players but I haven't found what game mode I have to play to get them

    submitted by /u/lessthanzeo
    [link] [comments]

    I carried my team to a championship in my rookie year;

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    nabbing ROTY, League MVP, and Finals MVP, destroying MJ's, Wilt's, Klay's, etc. records every time I stepped on the court, capping off the season with a record-tying 73-9 record.

    My team chemistry has never gone above 70%. What

    submitted by /u/therealpikachu
    [link] [comments]

    looking to join a 2k21 proam league. (xbox)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    since matchmaking is broken we wanted to join a league. we had a proam gold team w 70 wins, but decided to disband it cuz we thought we'd get more matches, but it's still broken. hmu if anyone tryna add us

    submitted by /u/Sweaty_Turban34
    [link] [comments]

    Looking back, the archetype system from 18 and 19 was much more diverse compared to these pie charts.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Its been a rough 2 years dealing with these pie charts but we're almost at the next generation guys. Everyone spamming with playmaking shot creators and running behind screens, I think I actually miss dealing with stretch bigs lmfao

    This is just a fun discussion in preparation for next gen, but what was 2k honestly thinking with those god awful pie charts? They could've built off of the past archetype system so much by just letting us select our own badges instead of the current system we're on. I'm just reminiscing on my 6'10 playmaking post scorer I had on 2k19, and it was honestly the most fun I've ever had on 2k. That was a hell of a year, and I even had a couple reddit posts of my build go viral and I'm hoping to bring him back next year. Things have been so bad these past couple years man with small forwards being absolutely garbage, I'm so excited to see what this new MyPlayer builder allows us to create. This post is honestly all over the place, but what would your dream build be if you could basically make what you want on next gen? I really miss my playmaking post scorer man it sucks that they penalized tall players so much with these pie charts but hopefully it all comes to an end. I'm so sick of playing against playshots every game, I miss when you would step on the court and see a build that you've just never played against before. It felt like a true basketball game looking back even though they picked our badges for us. Only 2 more weeks until we step into the unknown. Until then I'm grinding VC for my next build (because VC will transfer in case you don't know).

    Would love to hear from you guys

    submitted by /u/owilliams4
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else not get Gatorade discounts?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Is this a bug? I've got the 25% discount but when I go to purchase it, I am charged full price. Is there a way around this?

    submitted by /u/caps604
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play 2K anymore?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Anyone else like me that can't play this version of 2k anymore because you're hype as hell for Next Gen in a few weeks? I try to play the game..it's just...blah now lol

    submitted by /u/DNAFEARHumble26
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment