• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    NBA 2K If you sub out your player mid-animation in freestyle, the animation will continue, regardless of the player. Here I did it with LeBron James and Mark Price.

    NBA 2K If you sub out your player mid-animation in freestyle, the animation will continue, regardless of the player. Here I did it with LeBron James and Mark Price.


    If you sub out your player mid-animation in freestyle, the animation will continue, regardless of the player. Here I did it with LeBron James and Mark Price.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:06 PM PST

    CRAZY END to '12 THUNDER vs' 96 BULLS game!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Made Hendrixx Cobb eat the floor

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:50 PM PST

    A bit late in the cycle but I made this tier list for a class I'm taking

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Embarrassingly a true story

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Got this stepback tonight!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:12 PM PST

    2K Really outdid themselves with these beautiful billboards ... ��

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    A Reminder to not forget about what happened this Weekend

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Nasty over the head ally-oop

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Paul George slapping the floor in the paint, while leaving me wide open for three is the most PG thing you'll see today.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Alot of the clips from next gen gameplay have me concerned. Especially for a game that was "built from the ground up"

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:54 AM PST

    So I finally got drafted, what an honest shit show by 2K's career team once again.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    IM A FOOTBALL PLAYER No you are not. You are 6'11, slow as fuck, and that's about it you're not playing football unless you're the goalpost.

    So without dissecting it, let me just attempt to do this as fast and short as possible, though it won't be fast nor terribly short. You start out as Junior. Yeah, what a name, your main competition is a dude you used to know named Hendrixx Cobb. Okay, what the fuck is up with these 2K names? Hendrixx Cobb? AI as if Allen Iverson never existed? DJ, Shammy Wells, BOO BOO, B-fresh, Prez, Washington Falls, Frequency Vibrations, Honestly fuck you for that last one. Oh and the bane of my basketball existence, Vic Van Lier aka shitty mumble rapper Boyzkeyyacth or whatever.

    It starts mostly while on a boat or a subway while watching a video clip of a dude from 1997. Man gotta tell you, that 4K quality camera in 1997, 23 years prior was pretty fucking well done, even more impressive is how 2K games didn't even start until 2005, and it was SEGA Sports who covered the earlier NBA installments. Yes its a minor thing but when you have assholes like me we sniff that out.

    You're pressured into living your fathers dream, because lets face it. You don't want to play basketball but you have to because you LEGEND of a father did. Let me just say this okay you're not a legend of basketball for being good in high school, and losing in college. Patty fucking Mills is a point guard in the NBA and he is STILL in the NBA. Does that make him twice the player Duke is? Apparently so by their logic, if Patty can last this long in the NBA its not because its hard, its because Duke is fucking TRASH. So because hes so trash he pushes his son so he will go to the NBA so Duke can live through his son. "Your father would be proud of you, even though he probably never would say those words." Yeah? Well that proves my point, and I'm glad that fictional piece of shit died :)

    Im skipping a lot, and I know this but lets move on to the night before the draft. Hendrixx gets this marvelous idea to play against Zion and some random ass hype man. We of course lose because Zion was dominating Hendrixx. So here's the thing. We both are centers. I'm 6'11, he goes up to greet Adam Silver, and Adam is probably an inch or two shorter than Hendrixx. Hendrixx listed height is 7'2. really. He wasn't even 7'2 during the fucking games we played lmao.

    So somehow despite the fact the Spurs didn't lose anybody on their roster, he was selected first overall. Yeah because ya know how it is right? Cobb is allegedly the best prospect we will see in years (Until NBA2K22 comes out.) so we're just going to gift Pop another big, cause whats the worse that could happen? Then with the second pick of the 2020 draft, the spurs select me.

    So who the fuck did they trade to get the first two picks??

    The best part is, Hendrixx has 12 HOF badges at a 80 overall. He has as many HOF badges as Lebron, Kawhi, Curry, and Giannis combined. Fuck right off with that noise.

    I also love how they brought up Covid as if the entire stadium isnt at 100% capacity with zero% masks being worn.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    Timberrrrr... gettin that wood chopped.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:03 PM PST

    2k should allow you to bring ai teammates into rec again

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    I honestly hate having to wait 10 minutes for a position to fill in rec. I would rather just take an ai at the position that need tk be filled

    submitted by /u/mjay421
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not play with the backpack crew?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    If I see a backpack, I know it's nothing but Curry slides and awful shots. Bout to stand there, never see the ball and watch a clown shoot 1-10. Same for gloves and those stupid goggles.

    submitted by /u/Better_Reaction8267
    [link] [comments]

    Which build should I make?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Floor-Spacing Slasher 6'5 15/20/12/5 Only HOF Finishing 80 3pt

    OR

    Slasher 6'3 13/20/12/6 HOF Shooting + Finishing 78 3pt

    submitted by /u/ConMB
    [link] [comments]

    One of the worst possessions I’ve ever witnessed

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Can anyone tell me what this dunk is called i did it and i removed all my dunks and idk which one it is now

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:43 PM PST

    I’m so glad I got my Possessed 10 pack

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    [Question] What dribble moves would you like to see in a tutorial?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Hi r/NBA2k! I'm working on a full in-depth dribble tutorial for 2K21 right now. From beginner to advanced to comp stage combos. I'm reaching out to the reddit community to see if there is anything that I should add to my list for the tutorial. I made a quick list so I can't really think if I missed anything. If you would like to see anything please let me know. Right now my list looks like this:

    Basic Moves - Crossover, Between the legs, Behind the back, Curry slide, Momentum Crossover.

    Advanced Moves - Momentum span, Between the legs spin back, regular spin back, big crab crossover, all types of speedboosts, fun stuff like fumble cancels (shoutout steezo).

    Comp combos consists of things like momentum to curry slide, quickstops (comp and regular), peekaboos.

    Like I said, if I missed anything, or if there is something you would like to see please let me know! I really want to make this tutorial useful for everyone and as detailed as possible so people can actually learn. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wolfy99
    [link] [comments]

    I hope 2k21 on next gen let's us morph our head size so it doesn't look like a peanut on a big body model smh

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:04 PM PST

    This is from 2k20 but just thought it be cool to show y’all

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Does a MyLeague (player lock) player progress naturally like all other CPU players? Or do you have to manually increase their stats?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Why does 2K hate bigs?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Dude I swear 2K wants everybody to just be a guard, I don't understand how I have a 7 foot center with a 99 block HOF rim protecter HOF chase down 99 interior defense but I hit Y to get the block and my dude either jumps away from the guy or my guy has an easy block but completely misses it, but then you got play shots snatch blocking Centers and chasing down like LeBron on a consistent basis it makes no sense.

    submitted by /u/S0Fein
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment