• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    NBA 2K Why do every "toxic-curry slide warrior" playmaking shot creator be looking like this? Remember to be original at least once.

    NBA 2K Why do every "toxic-curry slide warrior" playmaking shot creator be looking like this? Remember to be original at least once.


    Why do every "toxic-curry slide warrior" playmaking shot creator be looking like this? Remember to be original at least once.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who can have fun without winning every game?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Beefy ass screen.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Geez bro this is wholesome

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    36 years ago today was Jordan’s first game what do you think his overall would be for his rookie season?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Animations are like a box of chocolates

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Just found it hilarious that not four Rockets could grab a board

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Breaking up the dynasty.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I'll be taking that.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Question for the Bigs of 2k21

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    For the big men who sit in the paint while your guard is getting hit by screens like a pinball machine...what is going on in your head exactly watching it???

    submitted by /u/NTGxPaYDrO
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who didn’t know

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Don't Accuse Everyone of Selling You Out

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I've played thousands of games with "randoms" and with people I know. (Rec, PARK, ProAm etc.) I've played AnteUp; lost 1000's of VC and won 1000's of VC. I've seen competitive players miss open shots and throw bad passes. I know the game well enough to know that you can only account for what you do not what someone else does. Good defense always beats good offense. ALWAYS! So when someone gets stripped or gets their shot blocked, I don't accuse them of selling, I get right back on defense and keep balling. I have seen people make the dumbest decisions in regards to playing this game. I do not believe they are "selling" me out personally, I just believe that they do not know what they are doing when it comes to 2K. A stupid shot is heavily contested with no shooting badges and a wide open teammate. A bad pass is just a bad pass. There are a lot of people who play this game that just do not know what they are doing when they play. Some people really are terrible at this game and it's not because they want you to lose, they just don't know how to win.

    submitted by /u/icantdunk617
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on a jumper? This is the deadliest jumper I’ve tried this year. You’re welcome

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Rim. Protector.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    What badges should I get first on my interior finisher

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Found another new move. Whatchall think? Effective? (i do these for fun, not in park)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Masters Thesis Survey

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Hey all, I am a graduate student currently working on my masters thesis. My thesis focuses on microtransactions in NBA 2k20 and Overwatch and whether or not a person's Big Five personality type will affect their likelihood of purchasing microtransactions. I would really appreciate it if y'all could take less than five minutes and fill out my survey! You will even learn your Big 5 personality type at the end of the survey!

    Survey link: https://smu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_87jV1wrunfD1YIl

    submitted by /u/FightorDie96
    [link] [comments]

    Red/yellow pie chart is still goated. 10/4/17/21 badge splits, is this a good representation of Bam Adebayo? 6’8 height and max wingspan

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Rate my new build?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    *BigMen* you ever realize that when you bring out stretch 4 you rarely get inside centers to play with but as soon you bring an inside center you always get another inside center?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    why didn’t i get drafted in NBA2k21?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    it says i was undrafted and i didn't skip straight to the draft, i played through the whole story, picked out my draft outfit, and then they asked what team i wanted to play for and i picked, then bam i'm on the team and no draft or anything.

    it's not like i had bad stats either, they had me going mid first round so wtf? how do i go from that to being undrafted?

    submitted by /u/iwinwinyuwinwinta
    [link] [comments]

    Slithery, Contact or..BOTH?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    I'm playing MyCareer for the first time and I've seen a lot of ppl saying Slithery badge is the best one for finishing when playing slasher. However, Contact finisher Badge is also up there, however my confusion is, they seem very different in how they work but give the same result: a dunk!

    My question is, should I use these two badges together or is it redundant to use both? Do they build on each other or should I pick one and upgrade some other badge with one of them? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Nihil1
    [link] [comments]

    First Snatch Block

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    What nba players are you making next gen?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I'm thinking to first make a Luka point forward build, then a Jaylen Brown type two way facilitating finisher build. I'll have to rock a Joker build for fun too.

    Others would be a tall Ben simmons non shooter two way point forward dunking build, or a jamal murray shot creator build.

    I'll start here and think of others as I get a better feel for the game. Ive always wanted a play shot but they are always meta, so I always avoid them. What about you guys/gals?

    submitted by /u/Drae2210
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment