• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - May 06, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - May 06, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - May 06, 2020

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Welcome!

    This is a daily thread for MyTEAM with hundreds, if not thousands, of comments every day and is the best place to ask questions pertaining to your cards or lineup. In addition, this thread is used for general discussion, price checks, and pull showoffs.

    How do I ask for lineup suggestions?

    Display your lineup using a site like 2KMTC or take an in-game screenshot and upload it to Imgur.

    Along with the link to your lineup, include your platform (ex. XB1 or PS4), MT available to spend, and questions you have. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Wiki:

    Useful Sites:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    20 min down the drain but new unis for the squad! What do you think?!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Why’d he do D Rose like that?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Mistiming your release but still getting an animation

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Can't even make a simple pass. 2k at its best

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Not every convo has to be toxic�� its bigger than 2k

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Players who think they are Comp

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Your Win% and Rep means absolutely nothing. I've been playing 2k for 13 years. Don't spam me with messages after a game saying "Game has no skill gap you got lucky". I have a full time job and a life but just because my Rep isn't high doesn't mean I can't compete lol. The core mechanics of the game have been the same for 13 years. Learn the actual game

    submitted by /u/kcordovajr93
    [link] [comments]

    2k in a nutshell lady's and gentlemen

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Some people told me off for being a causal player, so I improved

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Weeks ago, I commented on here complaining about my trashy team, since the A.I version of my team is still pretty bad. I got a lot of people telling me I just had to step up my game since I was averaging 13ppg. They also said I needed to ask for the ball more. I got kinda pissed, since a lot of people took the time to criticize my numbers, but others gave some pretty helpful tips on how to get over a bad team. I picked up the game again and decided to improve what I was doing right and fix what I was doing wrong. Right now, I average 32 ppg, I just had my career-high game of 67. I really don't wanna brag, just looking to say thanks for the extra push I needed to win most improved player of the year. People gave some insight, and I responded well. Thank you guys.

    submitted by /u/cactus_mom28
    [link] [comments]

    Most disrespectful play of the year so far. ��

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    The game is more fun when you turn off shot meter.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    I just started doing this and I'm having more fun. Something about actually feeling the groove of the jumpshot rather than looking at a tiny bar feels very satisfying to play. I definitely recommend you try it.

    submitted by /u/durantbrook
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding 2k21 My Career Story

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    I've often thought about how 2k usually has a story prior to the NBA but not much during or after. I was talking to some of my friends and it'd be cool to have the opening scene be a state championship game for highschool followed by making the choice whether you are going to the g league or the NCAA. From there you'll be able to select the either and play, if you choose the g league you'd get paid significantly more but if you choose NCAA you wouldn't get much but instead a more in depth story. It would be followed by March madness and then the draft combine etc with a random team selecting you instead of choosing the team's you want to play for. After playing through halfway of the season your guy goes down with an acl injury which ultimately ends his rookie season. The next chapter would be primarily focused on the road to recovery and the decisions the player makes which may result for better or for worse. I think this would make people interested in my career instead of getting bored and start playing park. Anyways that's my idea, let me know what y'all think?

    submitted by /u/213photo
    [link] [comments]

    To those who use OKC in 2K20

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    What are your lineups like? I know this team isn't that good in the game, but I've been a die hard fan for the longest time.

    I run with 4 lineups with 6-minute quarters with fatigue on.

    Starting 5 (PLAYS ENTIRE 1ST QTR and FIRST 3 MINUTES OF THE 3RD QTR)

    CP

    Shai

    Dort

    Gallo

    Adams

    2nd LINEUP (PLAYS FIRST 3 MINUTES OF SECOND QTR)

    CP

    Schroder

    Shai

    Gallo

    Adams

    3rd LINEUP (PLAYS LAST 3 MINUTES OF 2ND QTR)

    Schroder

    Dort

    Ferg

    Gallo

    Noel

    4th LINEUP (PLAYS FIRST 3 MINUTES OF 4TH QTR)

    Schroder

    Diallo

    Ferg

    Nader

    Muscala

    submitted by /u/iseethesunlight1203
    [link] [comments]

    6’7 PF (Zion, Rodman, Collins) Badges- 19F-1S-12P-20D. New to the game, what are your thoughts??????

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Inside glass lock with 1 shooting badge and a 33 3 point shot. this game is so stupid

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to change your mycareer players name have tried and look for so many things can't figure anything out

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Should I rebuild my slashing play and use attributes elsewhere? 11 finishing , 15 shooting , 27 playmaking and 9 defensive.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Locker Code - Use this code for a chance at Diamond Kevin Love or his other cards via Packs. Available for one week.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    My new center build (22-1-1-26)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Is this a good build?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    An emphatic way to get 50 points

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    [XB1X] Experiencing latency only in rec

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Ive ran the multiplayer speed test and my results are generally between 600-900 DL with 200-300 UL and 0% packet loss. Any body experience this before?

    submitted by /u/TheDollaLama
    [link] [comments]

    Has there always been bots running the ante up like this????

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Should I get the game

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    So I'm new to basketball, I live in Mexico and the biggest sport here is soccer. Sure, we have some regular season NBA games, but only rich pretentious people go to that. It's not like I'm a complete stranger, I've watched a few finals and almost every school has a basketball team, long story short I know the rules and most teams I just don't watch it. Lately tho I've been paying close attention, watching highlights, thinking of supporting a team etc. and i was thinking about getting 2k for ps4, but I don't know if it's worth it being a newbie and I'm just gonna get bored, or maybe it hooks me. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/nicotapiam
    [link] [comments]

    Online Lag

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I started playing online this week again for first time since 2k17 when I played Park and ProAM etc and really liked it. I can't believe how bad the lag is it makes it a totally different game? There is a massive delay which means your constantly having to guess where move rather than reacting. Can't do any dribble moves because by time it executes defender in different place. I can't understand how anyone can regularly play it, even play Online is near impossible to play.

    Is it like this for everyone? Or do I have shitty connection? I play CoD, FIFA all with no lag online

    submitted by /u/wingjinx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment