• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 07, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 07, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 07, 2020

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Locker Code - Use this code for a guaranteed pack. Either Dwyane Wade, Multidimensional, or New Year’s Resoultions. Available for one week!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Patch 10 is great.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    ran into Monte Morris and PJ Dozier in the park today

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    The Most Ridiculous 2 Points

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:26 PM PST

    This is 2k20 in one video

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Airballed a green light.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Hit 50+ wr! First time playing 2k, started at 20 wr at 180 games. Still need to develop my outside shooting

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Highlights for my 6'10 Interior Force PF. Had a lot of fun with this build! 27 finishing, 1 shooting, 8 playmaking and 11 defensive badges.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:00 AM PST

    How many fellow MyCareer only players are gonna make new MyPlayers once the post-trade deadline roster update drops? (So the league feels up to date)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    I mean, show me a team that has a more glaring positional need than the Rockets at Center now. The new trio of Towns, DLo, and obligatory fictional rival Axel Walden is gonna a be a pain. Warriors might not be as infuriating of a matchup with Mr. Inconsistency Wiggins instead of Klay at the 3.

    Anyone wanna go to Detroit and play Captain Save a hoe? They need it.

    submitted by /u/LetsRocket335
    [link] [comments]

    One of the nastier snatch blocks I’ve gotten to date.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Why is online versus gameplay so slow?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:10 AM PST

    Ive been playing 2k versus online against my same friend since 2k11 and have loved every year. We've never moved or changed ISP's but 2k20 just feels terrible. always feels slow and on moves/cuts its a split second behind. It feels like they went for the realism angle for speed but forgot how quick players change direction in real life. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/internofthegame
    [link] [comments]

    When is 2k 99c to buy

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:49 PM PST

    When do they do that deal

    submitted by /u/grado713
    [link] [comments]

    So happy this Jason Kidd spotlight grind is over

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:35 PM PST

    yesterday , I turned off shot meter ,

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    it is ridiculous ,

    I green on every shoot , I cant even believe it

    it is like turning off shot meter boosts my 3 pt shooting from 50% to 100%

    (my build is slasher with 81 3pt rating , 19 shooting badges)

    submitted by /u/openrain123
    [link] [comments]

    How to use the available attribute upgrades after filling the meter

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:50 PM PST

    I'm confused about how to use it, I have filled up that bar 4 times now with it saying new attribute upgrade available but I go to upgrade more player skills and it just wants me to use more VC to upgrade that skill more so what is the use of filling up that bar when it seems completely useless and you dont get any actual attributes upgrades earned for filling the bar each time its fully filled, to me its just getting annoying everytime I fill up that bar and it says new attribute upgrade available but nothing actually is

    submitted by /u/ViperHawk123
    [link] [comments]

    2way slashing playmaker

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Watching Westbrook drive against AD in the NBA makes me sad when I play with my version and have to face HOF intimidator. Lmao it just doesn't go the same.

    submitted by /u/The-Real-Pai-Mei
    [link] [comments]

    My gm settings

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:58 PM PST

    What setting should I use that won't lead to 80+guys not getting picked up in free agency. I am tired of starting a my gm save that ends up with 15 or more guys that are 80+ overall not getting signed by a team.

    submitted by /u/bruhmoment233
    [link] [comments]

    These guards must have HOF Intimidator

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Who test God and does not wager their life? A price must be paid.- Galactus

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    How to call for a PnR as a big man in career?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Im trying to get my point guard to call for a Pnr so that i can roll to the rim and try to get lobs but outside of the teamtakeover, idk which play to select so that i can make my guard call for a pick, any help with this? im trying to grind finishing badges

    submitted by /u/Queen_Ariana
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on next spotlight player?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    I'm personally hopping for Kobe but i doubt that'll happen.. any thoughts on who else it could be?

    submitted by /u/lattime45
    [link] [comments]

    Are the rosters updated after all the trades?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    If I were to create a new player, would the rosters be updated?

    submitted by /u/OgLocBabyy
    [link] [comments]

    If you're a star, do you start to affect new players coming into the league?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:48 PM PST

    My MyPlayer is a big white guy and I've always used the number 27 for him. I'm going into my 6th season now and I am starting to see other computer generated bigs (that are white) wearing the number 27 now too. Am I imagining it or does your influence as a star actually have an affect on the computer generated rookies?

    submitted by /u/mike2211446
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment