• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 28, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 28, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 28, 2019

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:04 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The worst pain I ever felt...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:31 AM PST

    2kTV Episode 13 Answers

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:15 PM PST

    S/o to the random I played with for making this worth recording.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:14 AM PST

    Me equipping all my standing dunks,knowing not one going to trigger

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:08 PM PST

    When you just beat a team full of Superstar Reps

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PST

    Just secured the GOAT... Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:34 PM PST

    Getting blocked after the defender jumps on a pump fake is one of the things 2k managed to ruin again after finally fixing it in 2k19

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:20 AM PST

    This was actually perfect towards the end of 2k19. Nearly everytime the defender bit on a pump fake in the post, I'd have a good chance of the ball going in. I just got blocked after the defender bit 3 times in one game, mostly by guards. If you jump on a pump fake you are literally doing exactly what the offensive player wants you to do and are still rewarded.

    I swear at this point 2k is fixing things and publicizing them, then purposely breaking them again so that they can get fixed and be seen as a good developer.

    submitted by /u/TeamSHURBIN
    [link] [comments]

    The triple doubles I couldve had ��‍♀️

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:35 AM PST

    Couple of passes with my post playmaker

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Are you kidding me?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PST

    On-Ball Steal Tip NBA 2k20

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:23 AM PST

    On-Ball Steal Tip NBA 2k20

    even though you don't have interceptor or pick pocket on mycareer
    about 80% of the time, you can get an on-ball steal

    whenever you are face up defending an opponent (guards usually)
    right when they are doing a hezzy (hesitation)
    the ball is actually at the most vulnerable state on the top, highest angle of the arm/hand
    you have about 1/2 second to react and push the square button []

    you will disrupt his rhythm and it will likely result in a steal

    IRL, you can do this too. the key to get a cookie is to disrupt the rhythm of your opponent

    my 2 cents

    https://preview.redd.it/qbd3tb600e141.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f316115987016f3103970d89c614dd10bd455da5

    submitted by /u/vvand3r3r
    [link] [comments]

    ����‍♂️

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:02 PM PST

    Anyone else think backpacks on the park are lame?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:38 PM PST

    I know I know. Call me an old head if you want. But name one nba player who ever hooped with a full backpack on in the park and got buckets. I've been though the national AAU circuit so I know what it's like to "have an elite back pack" but good god. My girl laughed when she saw a MyPlayer on the park playing with a backpack on. That really put things into perspective for me lol.

    submitted by /u/LightSkinnedBoy
    [link] [comments]

    How The Game an Elite 3 with a 95 win %???

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PST

    Jaylen Brown ratings update

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Jaylen Brown has been playing great this year. He has stepped up in almost every area of his game especially since Gordon Hayward is injured. He is better than an 81. Put some respect on this man's name 2k!

    submitted by /u/thepestywanderer
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking for rec is beautiful!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PST

    I'm a 97 and I got matched with 70,60,72, and an 81. The other team was a 98 squad. Talk about a beating. I know I should of just dashboard but come on wasn't expecting a 98 squad.

    submitted by /u/COPE-Troppin
    [link] [comments]

    I paid 65 dollars for a circus ticket.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Every game I've played today had the same end result: both teams miss a minimum of 10 shots and layups and is just goes back and forth until the game is over. It's honestly pretty funny but still annoying that every game happens like that.

    submitted by /u/HalfY0
    [link] [comments]

    I know this is pretty useless but can we please get a argue /fight/ technical button

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:37 PM PST

    Sometimes I'm so into the game and I get fouled hard, I want my guy to get up and talk that shit, maybe get t'd. I doubt it'll ever happen, but even if it's something really minor, they should add it.

    submitted by /u/onlyoneq
    [link] [comments]

    2k should chill with the progression rate.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:36 AM PST

    I hate playing MyLeague, and a couple seasons in every young player is a 90 overall. That's just not realistic. Even recently, players like Lonzo ball and Markelle Fultz are not living up to their expectations that were set on draft day. I think I have a easy fix for this. Just like there is a potential rating for every player, I think there should be a bust potential rating for every player. Things like injuries could raise a certain players bust potential. This would make MyLeague less repetitive, and add more possibilities to the game. If this change is made, it will make it much easier for the MyLeague players like me to constantly play the game, not have to stop because we got bored after the same players became the same ratings every single time.

    submitted by /u/shrekisMyDadXD
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Pro stutter has come back after recent formula 2k and Big Top events.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:08 AM PST

    PS4 Pro stutter had disappeared after the recent patch that made improvements to the PS4 Pro but now the stuttering has come back after the Formula 2k and Big Top events.

    submitted by /u/I_am_Reo
    [link] [comments]

    For whatever reason my MyCareer player does not have a name. Dosnt appear on the back of jerseys or starting lineups I set one in MyPlayer Builder, but it has no traces of it. Does anyone know if you can reset your name without having to change the players entire build?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:11 PM PST

    I always get the most shit thing in the daily spin

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:55 AM PST

    I'm always getting the fucking nba logo and clothes like get the fuck out of here... I never hit the bonus and I've been spinning the wheel since it was introduced in 2k, I'm fucking done bro

    submitted by /u/anonymousguy64
    [link] [comments]

    they all left before Half we tried our best

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:44 AM PST

    What On Earth is 2K Doing??

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    Why on Earth is the Park STILL HALLOWEEN THEMED but we are legit in Thanksgiving/Christmas time...?

    I was lenient for the last week or so because it's "fall"/"autumn" and some people do keep their fall/autumn decor up past Halloween(FALL) and into Thanksgiving.(But personally if you keep it up past Thanksgiving and into Christmas, we got a problem, same with keeping Christmas decor past New Year's Day).
    The "Fall" decor isn't fall but Halloween as they have the very cool looking plastic witch flying from side to side!

    Looks LAZY! Lazy... I hate lazy.

    We are 1 day before Thanksgiving... This Halloween crap gotta go... I mean... At least TRY to seem like you care about the "seasons"(Which was a FOCIAL POINT IN THE "INTRO TO PARK"... Come on guys...)

    Heck, you could of changed the witch to a TURKEY or have pilgrim hats on the pumpkins at least... Be creative here...

    P.S. By this time in the year... leaves are on the ground and trees are almost barely naked...

    submitted by /u/SouthPawJTA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment