• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 10, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 10, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 10, 2019

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you have to do the post game interview for the 50th time

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Goodbye 2K18 servers, you will not be missed

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Me listening to the 12 yr old on my 2v2 team who went 0/8 shooting telling me to delete 2k on his mic ��

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:22 PM PST

    Lmao can’t even be mad at this

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    That’s one way to score. Alley-oops never seem to work right for me. But this just was too funny.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:56 PM PST

    2KTV is the most FORCED thing

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:04 PM PST

    Everytime I'm forced to watch 2KTV and see the interviews, I cringe a little. Everyone is so FORCED, how much are they paying people to say all those things I wonder?

    submitted by /u/BoneAppleTeethz
    [link] [comments]

    I know most of you don't play PC, but it isn't OK the way 2k treats PC players.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:34 PM PST

    They really don't give a shit about PC players. Servers are worse yet less populated, MyPlayer Nation was not added to the PC version even though PC players got an in game advertisement before it came out telling you about the feature coming out, and there is no voice chat during games on PC. The only voice chat we have is while squaded up and outside of a game, but the quality is extremely shitty. There is also no way to find or add recent players to your friends list on Steam. If I want to add someone I played with I have to sift through thousands of people with the same steam name and hope I find the right one and their account isn't set to private.

    I know a lot of you want to come in here and say well just get the console version. I don't own a console and don't want to buy one just for this game. I also have all my progress and money spent on PC that I don't want to lose either.

    This practice is completely unacceptable and until people get behind it and start showing their support against it 2K will never change. I never would have bought the game if I knew I wasn't receiving the full game. I already contacted 2k support and all they said to me was "Sorry we don't have information from the developers about this. We apologize for any inconvenience". How is an apology going to fix the fact that I was scammed by the company?

    submitted by /u/The13Rooster
    [link] [comments]

    In a 3PT contest when this happens...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:56 PM PST

    I made NCAA 20

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PST

    2k doesn’t do much to help the game so having conversations like these are the entertainment we have.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:50 PM PST

    A wild unicorn appeared

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:05 PM PST

    When you try to dunk on someone but get a 100% smothered layup animation instead

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:12 PM PST

    Obligatory we need matchmaking for park. Im tired of squads hopping off every win and checking out your stats to a fine crisp. You're bad at the game if you can only have good win%s when picking your opponents

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PST

    A 'solo's only' matchmaking would make me so happy. Otherwise it'd be me and 2 bums vs comp games

    submitted by /u/Shoty6966-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Bad Boys

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Went on a 42 game streak on the 1v1 court with my offensive threat!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PST

    These would be dope in 2k

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:43 AM PST

    Accurate or nah?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    Air Jordan XI “Platinum Tint”

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:19 PM PST

    mj dunks are so cool

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Anyone else here super trash at the game?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:42 PM PST

    I only play MyCareer and I'm putting up bricks all the time. It seems like it's way harder than 2k19 and I feel like my guy wouldn't keep getting more minutes every game. I'm legit killing my team

    submitted by /u/Mysteriagant
    [link] [comments]

    Randoms killing me bro

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:41 PM PST

    I don't remember what it's like to win a game ong. I had a 80 w % then my friends got bored of the game so I was forced to play with randoms now its less than 60%. Lord help me

    submitted by /u/kneelisun
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I join my friend's MyCourt on Xbox?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:09 AM PST

    It's hit or miss when it works. I can't see my friends' gamertags in the elevator, and they can't see mine. I've tried allowing permission to all and specific friends. Idk what to do. Been broken since 2k19, is there a method to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Imaginesafety
    [link] [comments]

    Does the treadmill give a boost towards speed with ball/ball control?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:56 AM PST

    So if I have 77 ball control will it now be an 81? From my understanding since speed w/ ball is 70% speed and 30% ball control my speed w/ ball should increase due to the +4 correct? Or am I just confused outta my mind?

    submitted by /u/HoodieSkip
    [link] [comments]

    After hitting 90, do we get a chance to create another MyPlayer at 90 aswell?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment