• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    NBA 2K Never wager with Youtuber Chillionaire_YT. This guy is so garbage. After beating him by almost 30 he immediately closed his stream and didn’t pay up.

    NBA 2K Never wager with Youtuber Chillionaire_YT. This guy is so garbage. After beating him by almost 30 he immediately closed his stream and didn’t pay up.


    Never wager with Youtuber Chillionaire_YT. This guy is so garbage. After beating him by almost 30 he immediately closed his stream and didn’t pay up.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    When celebrating goes wrong.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    “Hey Shaq here. Another game, another double double...”

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Guess I’m firing a coach today

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    We need some sort of court where you and your friends can practice together.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Something like Shoot-a-round, but where you can pass the ball to your friends. I think it'd be a good feature so you and your friends can practice plays such as self, basic, double and even triple alley oops. As well as, the ability to run your own practice drills with a friend or another player.

    It took me and my friend weeks to finally get simple alley oops down. It also took me like a month or two to get self alley oops down since you don't do them to often.

    Anyone support this idea?

    submitted by /u/gauche_81
    [link] [comments]

    GSW logos i made.. Hope you like em’ making one for every NBA team. Click my profile for more.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I don’t say this often but I really think someone should get this guy a map ��

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Dunked on Kyrie in park made my entire year

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Few concepts for the players who want to play MyLeague/MyCareer more realistically: TNT/ESPN Scoreboard on National TV Games, Local Scoreboards for every team’s home games (Fox, NBC, etc.)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Awesome myCareer idea

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    You should be able to give your teammates highfives and stuff like that on the court. If my teammate dunks on LeBron i should be able to have my player emote positively towards him. You should also be able to yell out to your teammates, for example: "shoot that next time" or "I was open" "stay home on your man" "post that guy up" etc etc etc. If you consistently yell for some guy to play outside of his game, for example: telling a non shooter to shoot or a bad defender to stop letting guys go by them; your teammate chemistry with that player should go down and vice versa if you're consistently supporting them.

    submitted by /u/thewalrusiam1
    [link] [comments]

    (NBA 2k20) man I had this guys determination and patience to play 2k this much....

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    2k community is even worse now

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Bruh has anyone noticed that everyone on 2k has become a lot more toxic lately I literally get people texting me and complaining to me about stuff thats not even in my control what so ever in park😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️. And to those types of people it's just a game y'all please relax

    submitted by /u/kingRJ85_
    [link] [comments]

    2K in a nut shell

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    It really do be like that sometimes

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    465 Triple Doubles Later

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Kobe 81 point spotlight challenge... Scored 79 and this happened!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Here it is in official writing for those of you who didn't believe it, MyPLAYER progress will not transfer between current-gen and next-gen.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I HATE the takeover meter

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone else out there HATE the takeover system as much as I do? I have sooooo many issues with how this piece of trash works.

    First of all, I feel like the regular takeover (vs team takeover) is borderline useless. I notice zero difference in the number of shots I actually make, and It drains so quickly. I'm lucky if it lasts for two possessions. I don't even bother activating it most of the time.

    Team takeover actually feels like it does something, but it's so rare that I actually get to use it, when the takeover gauge always COMPLETELY EMPTIES for the littlest things. The other day, I had it maybe 3/4 of the way filled, happened to miss a jump shot even though my timing was pretty good, and it just completely cleared the takeover gauge. WTF?!

    I'm fine with the overall concept of the takeover gauge, but I hope they seriously rework it for 2k21. I get that they don't want it to be overpowered, but make it last long enough for us to actually get a chance to use it. Don't completely clear my progress for something minor like a missed shot, or a single foul. I really don't feel like it adds anything to the game as it stands right now.

    submitted by /u/iamagenius89
    [link] [comments]

    How would you rate 2k20?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Feel free to explain why you gave the game the rating.

    I personally give 2K20 a four star rating. (It was more like 3.6 or 3.7, but I just rounded.) My rating is sorta high mostly because of how much fun park can be with friends, especially if you're just playing casually.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/gauche_81
    [link] [comments]

    Finally after 500 3 pointers in a season I have 5 HOF best shooting badges

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    How do I handle kids that's constantly waste money on gear like 2k?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    For starters, I don't have much issue with 2k myself. The only real issue is the fact they try to milk their consumers for all they can. During the summer my nephew asked to get 2k21. I said won't buy it but if you do some chores around the house ECT I'll pay you. This guy made about 100+ bucks and yet all of his money won't towards vc for 2k20 on Xbox and PS4 (even though he doesn't even own a damn PS4 but was playing on mines which he won't have access to once he moves back in with his mom) and 19. He now has about 20$ maybe but I can see that going towards VC the second he starts losing too much.

    Tldr: nephew can't even save a dollar because the current games are too addicting for kids even though the next game is right around the corner.

    submitted by /u/Sm0othlegacy
    [link] [comments]

    Vince Carter Glitch

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    I know it's a little pointless seeing as 2k21 drops soon, but I found a method involving MyLeague. Wish I found it sooner honestly lol. Doing the math it nets you ~40k/hr. PM if you want to know how it works

    submitted by /u/hajaar-ukeman
    [link] [comments]

    Turning the 2k music off and playing spotify through my PS4 instead is quite possibly the best decision I have ever made.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    No longer do i have to hear "d-... like Rodman... Rolex diamonds", or my personal favourite "..............I'm a slick rick typa..............."

    submitted by /u/JME2K
    [link] [comments]

    2K is censoring negative feedback on the NBA 2K21 Steam forums, surprising no one

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment