• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 18, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 18, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 18, 2020

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The All Star moments cards keep the 2 and 24 that’s dope

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    True

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:49 PM PST

    My Big Screen and Putback Dunk on 3v3 Pro-Am

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:45 PM PST

    All-Nets theme team complete ☑️

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:30 PM PST

    These should’ve been 2 and 24 - also they’re should be free Kobe gear in general

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    The last person to touch the ball is the only one who's teammate grade takes a hit for a shot clock violation.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Nasty poster

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:44 PM PST

    New PD Chris Paul has lob city finisher

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Awesome VC deal for Aussies

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:35 AM PST

    I just discovered JB hifi has an offer of on VC at the moment on there website. But 75k vc ($30) and get a bonus 75k VC.

    Act quick if your interested, looks like it expires tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/Shaunie_McCardo
    [link] [comments]

    How can I fix lag?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:34 AM PST

    I live in Dubai so every server is far away and it sucks because I always have a disadvantage when playing online because of the lag and I really need to fix it because I spent money buying the game but I can't even play it properly. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/simmons3ptgod
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find it hilarious how people will blame everyone but themselves?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    I miss an open shot: Dude, you're trash

    They miss a contested 3 or layup: aw what? 2k!!!!This game is trash!

    submitted by /u/PrimeBirdoverMJ
    [link] [comments]

    I literally failed the combine. What now?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:26 PM PST

    I got like last rank in almost all of the mini games. That was excruciating. How bad will this affect me? Best believe im about to pop off in this 5v5 though

    submitted by /u/Ephixing
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when we will get our VC rewards from dime time / dunk fest?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere, or if it will actually happen, because, ya know, 2k.... But if anyone recieved it or knows anything, I'm just curious.

    submitted by /u/timdor69
    [link] [comments]

    Kyrie face creation next to real Kyrie

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Dribble moves for a guard that can’t speed boost?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:41 PM PST

    I picked the wrong attribute chart and can't speed boost.

    Offensive threat: 99 vertical, elite contact dunks, can green from anywhere, but when I play someone competent I get shut down completely because I can't get past them or create space.

    What are some good non-speed boost dribble moves/YouTube tutorials to help me create space?

    submitted by /u/spinhorn
    [link] [comments]

    How much rep y’all get today?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:12 PM PST

    I went from 28% AS3 to 61% AS3 I'm gonna miss the bonus rep 😪

    submitted by /u/Perverted_XP
    [link] [comments]

    The bench unit for Cleveland in '03 is laughable.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:23 PM PST

    What’s the deal with teammates AI?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:27 PM PST

    I'm a glass cleaning center, got drafted by the Warriors. The things I'm seeing are blowing my mind. Teammates brick wide open shots, hold the ball until the shot clock is in its final seconds, then take a poorly missed shot and brick, wasting the possession, and when I'm wide open under the paint, they don't pass to me no matter how many times I press A, then I get slapped with a 3 second violation. Meanwhile the opposing center can have a s'more camp out in the paint for the whole possession and out rebound me every other possession. Somehow I'm averaging a double-double so far, but in what world does a team with Curry, Klay, Draymond, and now Wiggins start a season 8-14??? And when the moronic AI causes me to fall behind the game rubber bands the deficit when I'm subbed out from 6 to 10 to 21, etc, making it impossible to come back from. Anyone have any tips??

    submitted by /u/BisonAthlete92
    [link] [comments]

    2K should add the NBA dunk contest winners dunks into the game as a unique package.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Dodging perimeter screens in Park?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:17 PM PST

    As a guard playing defense in Park, which moves, strategies, or badge combos are most effective at getting around screens and staying with your man?

    I haven't played Park with a guard in ages and forgot how obnoxious it was constantly dodging perimeter screens. I know there are a few badges pertaining to off-ball defense, but I was wondering if you had any recommendations for which ones were the most effective and how much they should be upgraded, as well as any other pieces of advice for dodging picks and staying with your man on defense.

    submitted by /u/ItsHeredditary
    [link] [comments]

    Nba 2k20 ps4 sim league

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:47 PM PST

    This is Top Notch Sim League (PS4)

    We are a group of online players that strive for this to be a family , not just a group of guys who game together. We play "sim" style basketball , which means we try to emulate real life (as best we can in a video game)

    We have rules , progressions , trades , an all-star game , Great Admins who always implement new ideas, and most importantly a great user base with experience. We also like to have alot of fun.

    •82 Game season (Not all have to be played) •8 Minute Quarters •Users Create Custom Playbooks •HOF Sliders •We try our best to not put Inactive users in Playoffs •Trades Voted on by Admins •We aim for 10 Games a week

    NO MONETARY REQUIREMENTS

    Looking to Add new and Active members to our League RESTART

    https://discord.gg/FpTvEAs

    submitted by /u/jellal_23
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for better Perimeter Def in Park?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    I recently switched to an SG build and have been playing a good bit of Park with it. So far, my defense has been pretty solid against the average 2K player, but I've found myself getting burned more often than I would like when I get matched up with legitimately good shooters and finishers.

    That said, I was wondering if anyone had any tips or strategies for playing better perimeter defense against people who can actually shoot and dribble well. Is there an effective way to dodge screens on the perimeter without giving your man too much space? How do you play tight off-ball defense without sacrificing the ability to play help D when needed? How do you play agressive defense without over-committing and getting blown by? Etc.

    stay in front of your man playing tight off-ball defense?

    without over-committing and getting burnt

    For example, what's the best way to

    I recently switched to a guard build and was wondering how I

    submitted by /u/ItsHeredditary
    [link] [comments]

    F grade ratings for all players?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:34 AM PST

    i actually have 2 issues bothering me, but one more than the other. As of right now i have 2 mycareer saves, in both of the saves i play for the Sixers, i'm about 20 games in on each and Ben Simmons has not played a single minute. He is still on the roster list, and not on the injury report. The main issue i'm having is, every player in the league has all F grades for all of their ratings, making it extremely difficult for me to get any assists or teammate help on hall of fame. I contacted 2k support but of course they force me to talk to a stupid ass bot that has no idea what i'm saying

    submitted by /u/ZacharyJ215
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment