• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 24, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 24, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 24, 2020

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Welcome!

    This is a daily thread for MyTEAM with hundreds, if not thousands, of comments every day and is the best place to ask questions pertaining to your cards or lineup. In addition, this thread is used for general discussion, price checks, and pull showoffs.

    How do I ask for lineup suggestions?

    Display your lineup using a site like 2KMTC or take an in-game screenshot and upload it to Imgur.

    Along with the link to your lineup, include your platform (ex. XB1 or PS4), MT available to spend, and questions you have. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Wiki:

    Useful Sites:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The rec mindset.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I finally did it boys. 6 minute quarters on HOF, I pulled off the ol' quint dub.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    How to change your fire alarm batteries.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Hey everyone here is a useful guide on how to change you fire alarm batteries. Because im TIRED OF HEARING THE BEEPING WHEN PLAYING REC.

    https://www.homedepot.com/c/ah/how-to-change-smoke-alarm-batteries/9ba683603be9fa5395fab90146fd9422

    submitted by /u/Jaceinthehole
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder “Who” long it took for anybody at 2k to notice?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Celtics lineup

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    That HOF ice in veins really be coming in clutch tho...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Elvin Hayes Career Highlights Locker Code - During the Bullets' championship season, Hayes averaged 21.8 points and 12.1 rebounds per game in 21 playoff games. Use this code for a chance at a Galaxy Opal Hayes. Live for one week

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Ever seen some thing like that??? Or is this just the first.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    2K Gotta Chill With The Injuries Now

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    My 2004 Pistons triple threat team. I upgraded from the diamond cards!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I just played Giannis on the park...and knocked him off his 5-game winning streak. Because I was bored, I made a highlight video of the game with commentary. Enjoy!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I swear to you I’ve played a total of 3 minutes and I got him from the locker code

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    The best build in the game, so underated

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Probably my most toxic experience ever on 2k

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    So I jumped on with these 2 guys after trying to find a park game for 30 minutes. Both these guys are SS1. After a bit I figured they weren't going pass me the ball the whole game even for an open dunk. I kinda just gave up and then realised that the other team were also friends with these 2. So I'm guessing 5 of them just wanted to boost or something? About halfway into the game all 5 of them came onto game chat and started talking a lotta shit to me but I didn't say a word to them. Sounded like some teenagers who think they're tough lmao. They started call me sweaty too and I just responded by just laughing because I am SS2 and the other team also had an SS2. Somehow making them more triggered, they started calling me fat by the way I sound lol when u have no fucking clue who I am. Saying im a pussy and will knock tf outta me. I just turned my mic off at this point and they're still screaming in their mics talking shit. It's honestly just sad how these 5 dickheads are just trying to find a game just to talk smack to randoms.

    submitted by /u/_GHOSTRID3R
    [link] [comments]

    Yo I just played 2 games of 1v2 against these 2 guys because they were using a 3rd decoy account to run around and get next game in 2v2 matches

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    We would start each game and my teammate would walk over and stay out of bounds the whole time. We would lose the game (naturally) and the dummy account would run straight around back to the ready up circle on (these guys) court. So a big shout out to these 2 champions way to go guys great job you are a cherished member of the mypark community 2 thumbs WAY UP.

    submitted by /u/ColtiusMaximus
    [link] [comments]

    Can yall imagine how disastrous park would be if “Leave assignment” was implemented in it

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    You see a dude that can't shoot or a paint beast in the corner, and like you know they can't shoot but you cant leave a bad shooter open because your grade would just go down

    submitted by /u/Zer0ifi
    [link] [comments]

    People who play MyCareer but just stick to single player NBA games, I highly recommend switching to MyLeague and using player lock

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I've seen a few comments from other people who do this so I know I'm not the only one.

    I've been playing tons of single player MyCareer since I started playing 2k again last summer. For a while I really enjoyed it but over time I got frustrated with its limitations. I started messing around with MyLeague a few weeks ago and found it really enjoyable. Then last week I decided to create a player and use player lock and it's just better than MyCareer (if you're not bothered about playing online).

    In MyCareer you're very restricted with what kind of player you can make and I feel like I'm just making over hyped role players most of the time. In MyLeague you can create any kind of player you want - you can actually make a superstar who has multiple elite skills. The best players in the NBA seem to have around 40+ badges whereas in MyCareer you're stuck much lower than that (my maxed out offensive threat SG had 25), because if you want a gold badge it actually costs you three badge points. AND if that isn't enough - you can change attributes manually, so forget about grinding and VC. You can make the grind as long or short as you want.

    You can also choose your level of control over other teams rosters, meaning you can prevent the truly idiotic trades that happen some times.

    Basically you have complete flexibility to set the game up however you want, and you don't have to work around the player restrictions that are only there to keep online gameplay balanced. So if, like me, you're only interested in playing single player / offline, consider giving MyLeague with player lock a try.

    tl;dr: you can make better players and protect teams from their own stupidity.

    submitted by /u/forever_Shakers
    [link] [comments]

    Rest in Peace Kobe

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    but they don't notice

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Buy league packs for new spotlight cards or buy flash pack?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Sitting on 500k vc

    submitted by /u/Gladstonator
    [link] [comments]

    A Friday night story ft. MJ

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    So I downloaded NBA2k20 via the Game Pass on Xbox and started playing Myteam. At the start I had one goal, get GO MJ. Now I'm not huge on the 5v5 stuff I really enjoy just playing TTO and from what I learn TTO is a good way to earn MT, wonderful.

    After a month of playing away I accumulated my first 100k MT. I made a surprisingly good decision to try and pickup a PD Wade. I managed to get one off the AH for about 120k MT. After getting Wade TTO was a breeze and before I knew it I had 50k I was wondering who to get to pair with Wade and went with the Dino himself for 40k.

    Two weeks later I had a lineup of PD Wade PD Dino and Cam Reddish and had another 100k. Tmac came on the TTO board and I thought if I could get one PD or GO I would be set and I could get him straight away, I spammed TTO and only managed to find the diamond Tmac once. Sadly I looked at my collection and realised if I sold everything I should have around 300k, which I did leaving me with just under 300k MT. I sold everything in my collection and managed to get to 370k.

    I went onto the ah and finally managed to land a GO MJ for just under 350k MT two nights ago. I spammed the bell out of TTO using my MJ and he just felt meh, would rarely posterise anyone, even smaller guards would always switch to a stupid layup animation and miss and his shot was slow and inconsistent which made me feel like i had the rookie one. Heartbroken I was simply missing PD Wade and I simply wanted him back, so reluctantly I listed my GO MJ tonight so it would expire around 10 eastern as a youtuber said is the ideal time as most people are on and I'm from the UK so I was like bet, I don't wanna lose my MT too much the 10% tax is enough as it is.

    I watched 3 MJs before mine go for 340-380k MT.

    Mine sold for 220k.

    Ya.

    So I now have 80k MT left but Atleast I have D Wade..

    Hope my misery brought that 1 dude happiness in either 100k profit or the goat.

    TLDR: Got the game off the game pass, wanted GO MJ, sold everything to get him, was average, lost 150k MT.

    submitted by /u/Lankehh
    [link] [comments]

    100 percent smothered 3 pointer

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    How to score on regular games! Need help.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I had played 2K games for years until 2k17, I was a pretty good player and had lots of fun playing, but now I bought 2K20 and it has been an awful experience, l love the game but I just suck at it, particularly on regular 5 vs 5 games. Steange thing is I completed the while tutorial, and when playing the mycareer mode with my created player I do very good and score lots of points, but whenever I play 5v5 I just suck, I almost score no points no matter how good the team I choose is. What's the most frustrating I even miss lots of shots with the big guys behind the rim, even if they are pretty much alone and could even potentially dunk, but no insead the do a kind of layup and I miss everything. Similar thing happens when I shoot, but when in the tutorial or when only controlling 1 guy I do pretty well. Please tell me how could I improve!! Any tips would help, I cant even play the game because of how much I suck at it

    submitted by /u/nalbagli
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment