• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 02, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 02, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 02, 2020

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice thread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Keep/Sell?, Price Checks, and Pull Showoffs.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information your platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), current team, and MT available to spend. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of a small thing, but I want them to bring back the ability to wear game uniforms in blacktop mode instead of the generic clothing. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Coach: Do whatever it takes to win this game. Zion:

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Guide to get gym rat

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    I am here to bust any myths everyone has been asking about this legendary badge.

    • First of all, I started a career mode on the nNets (point guard) and got traded to the Lakers in January.

    This proves you can get traded and still earn the gym rat badge.

    • I manually played 45 regular season games on 5 minute quarters and would never go to the practices. You are able to foul out of these games or sim after half (if up by 25+ points w vc), but I played them as I was also badge grinding.

    This proves you could escape by only playing 45 games and still getting the badge while also not going to the practices.

    • After my 45th game, i simulated straight into the playoffs at only 700k fans

    This shows you don't need 1 million fans for the badge.

    • Once I was in the playoffs, I fouled out of every single game until the finals. I did this because I was confident in the Lakers beating teams without needing me so I'd save as much time as possible during this grind.

    This proves you don't need to fully play all playoff games (before finals) and could easily just foul out if needed.

    • In the finals I played all 4 games to win the NBA championship. I did not win finals MVP though, I was fouling out in the 3rd quarter after guaranteeing a good lead for my team and averaged 25 points per game.

    This proves you aren't expected to win finals MVP for the gym rat badge, but i'd still recommend trying to win the title!

    Hopefully this helps those still struggling!

    submitted by /u/wavyproductions
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of game is it ? ))

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Who wants to get Situation back?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Dunk Of The Year?? - 7’3 PD Gets Bodied

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Triple Double in Rec without points

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    I thought green releases always go in

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Locker Code - Use this code for a guaranteed Diamond Coach, Shoe, or Contract. Available for one week.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Did they add something new to myleague?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I played myleague in 2k19, did they add something new or is it copypaste?

    submitted by /u/NRGY1
    [link] [comments]

    Choose team in mycareer

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    So I started a new build (C) recently who is kinda Embiid-ish. And since I don't play too much park I mostly focus on mycareer. I'm not to sure which team I should go to to make it realistic and fun. Thinking about Rockets since they barely got a Center but I feel like I won't get much ball. Or Celtics to being able to compete for the chip for real + ez assists. Do you guys have any tips for a team that needs a good Center to become a serious contender, or just a team that is fun to play on?

    submitted by /u/IsakGBuckets
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I facing the hawks 7 times in a row?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Im new to 2k and my career and got to the playoffs and I am facing the hawks 7 times in a row. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Hondas21
    [link] [comments]

    Year in and year out. Another nba 2k with no change to offensive players getting their own rebounds after being blocked.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I just did a search on the old internet and found that this has been and continues to be a problem. Year after year hundred and hundreds of upvotes, all the bigs know that blocks are nearly worthless other than to have an asceticly pleasing stat on the board. Players should be stunned when they are blocked at least 4 out of 5 times you're going up with a shot with the intention of getting a basket if someone comes in and slaps your shot you're going to be think to yourself <oh that was unexpected who is this changing the trajectory of the ball next to me where did he come from? Oh shoot I should retrieve the ball> whilst the man blocking the shot would have a more aggressive thought process that would allow him to know generally where the shot is going allowing him at the very least to poke the ball somewhere out of bounds or across the floor.

    Case and point 1v1 tent was yesterday my Rim protected badge has never proven more worthless. I was getting 8 or 12 blocks per game grading out each and every matchup I came across until the gpu came into the game to run everything on two separate occasions the computer player had been blocked 2 times gotten 2 offensive rebounds and the green lighted some nonsense fade away the game gave because you can't possibly allow the player to miss three times in a row? One of these happened to be in a game id been playing for over 20 minutes because of course I'm a rim protecter.

    The rebounding badge is vastly superior by most accounts. At the very least 2k should allow me to change my grand badge one time. Just staying on your feet with hands up will allow you to stop some 50% of the shots you face unless of course they're doing a layup which goes for 3% contest... or they're doing a hipster or a euro step which you go running by them instead of stopping in place. (Don't get me started) When I block a shot I the offence gets the ball with great regularity at least 75% of the time probably more but 75% realistically, in most cases this puts me far out of position and allows the offense a better chance typically a 3 pointer as the defense collapses to get a rebound or broke away to transition offense.

    This is absolutely a rant because something needs to be said. Something needs to be done!

    submitted by /u/Ecstatic-Cattle
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into 2K. How is this 6’5 PG build?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    i’m a 92 overall pg who shoots 3’s and i can’t hit them online whatsoever

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    is there anything i can do to hit them? my 3point is 95 and i have

    HoF Hot zone

    HoF green mac

    HoF Range Ext

    HoF Difficult Shots

    HoF Quick Draw

    Bronze catch and shoot (want to get this to HoF)

    silver deadeye

    and i can't make shots for the life of me, any tips and any badge replacements? i can get 27 potential shooting badges

    submitted by /u/xxxANIMExxx
    [link] [comments]

    caught two bodies in the rec

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Ankle Breaker, Tight Handles or space creator

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I'm a two way play slash with 20 playmaking badges, and 89 ball control and i can't decide which badge to use to snatch ankles, i had ankle breaker on and it didn't work cause people can't stay in front close enough to trigger the snatch back animations but maybe i was doing something wrong, just looking for some other opinions on what's the best to use. cheers ! :)

    submitted by /u/Raw_Law
    [link] [comments]

    So are all inside-our players just unnamed slashers or.....

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I've noticed on my builds (I'm trying to make a slasher but I like to take threes) that I can apply the slasher attributes (post, inside, speed,etc) but I end up with archetypes that are not named slashers. (eg inside out two way playmaker, two way 3pt playmaker, offensive threat, etc). and then i noticed Kawhi (who we all know can drive to the paint) is not listed as a slasher but instead as an inside out player. So just looking for confirmation here, all inside out players have the slasher skill set?

    submitted by /u/Daveadutes
    [link] [comments]

    2k19 Pro Am

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Howdy! Pretty simple. Jus lookin for some decent people to run pro am wit in 19 while we wait out the rona. Feel free to add me on psn kawaii_otaku24

    submitted by /u/alx121097
    [link] [comments]

    �� big boy screen

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    after yesterdays 1v1 event, i unlocked the secrets to slashing vs paint sitting bigs

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Best Builds for 2 people for park 2v2

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    I have just started playing over a few months ago I am a scoring machine PG 80OVR and my younger brother just started his 3 way scorer SG 70OVR. We are interested in just playing park 2v2s and making builds for that which look identical what are your opinions on the best build that we can both have to dominate 2v2s. Also what are the best ways to grind to get to 90+ OVR I have been on youtube all I can find is people wanting views and not really posted good content any help would be appreciated thanks.

    Stay Helth

    submitted by /u/Bonus-DuX
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about my career

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    So i'm new to this game and new to 2k in general. I skipped the prelude so does that effect my salary per game? because my friend gets 1000 vc per game and i only get 500. Is there any way to increase that?

    submitted by /u/Dillon013
    [link] [comments]

    am I the only one who gets more hyped on a sick defence play rather than a nice offensive one?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Did y’all notice Galaxy Opal Giannis is the only realistic representation of an upgraded player in 2k20?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Or is that just me?

    submitted by /u/MJIN137
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment