• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 28, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 28, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 28, 2020

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    *New MyTeam packs drop*

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Yesterday I decided to play Rec with randoms again and saw something incredible #RIPKobe

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Old clip I had saved awhile from playing 2K18. RIP Mamba.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:57 PM PST

    A funny Kobe moment

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Interesting choice LeBron

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Had to pay tribute in career

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:00 PM PST

    I hit the game-winning shit for my boy Kobe man, #RipBlackMamba24 ����

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Kobe 8 PEs

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Later that game he dropped 124/7/8. RIP Kobe Bean Bryant (& Gianna Bryant )

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Should 2k incorporate the prelude characters in more cutscenes after the prelude story ends?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:46 PM PST

    I personally feel like they wasted away Idris Elba and Rosario Dawson completely. Both are famous actors who are well known. 2k should have gave them a role once you actually start playing MyCareer. Hell, at least keep them around for the players so that we could at least interact with them. Imagine Idris being your assistant coach, giving you challenges to do, or even simply congratulating you after a performance. Instead of that manager lady who talks to you pregame and postgame, you'll have Rosario be that character instead. Having these stars be in your game can only be a good thing right? It gives players a small incentive to give a damn about career other than badge grinding, smh.

    submitted by /u/Queen_Ariana
    [link] [comments]

    Blew 200k MT on single packs.. I’d say it was a big Win!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Ok 2K community, we need to talk.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    After being rejected time and time again and when messaged why, they keep complaining about my win percentage. As you all know, this is not just one person. People rather care about your win percentage than just see if you're a proficient scorer.

    Instead of questioning yourself about "Does this person win games", ask yourself this. "Is this person a proficient scorer", "Does this person move the rock around", and things like that.

    I wanted people to turn their attention to these things because being an Allstar 1, the most I get are other people who are new to the game. Why does it matter what my rep/win percentage is if you can clearly see out of 1000+ points, I'm still 57.1% from field? If I get 3+ assists per game with an average teammate grade of B+, why does it matter if my win percentage is 35.7%?

    I don't care if you're a sharp with an 87+ win percentage. If you're 19.9% from the perimeter, I'm not playing. I don't care if you're a glass lock with 65+ percent from field. I'm trying to see if you'll kick it out to an open man for more than 2 points.

    All in all, this is just a small rant I had to let out, some points to touch on a bit. I hope after reading this,9 some people would change who they run with or at least be smarter about the people they choose to run with.

    Stay woke, 2K.

    submitted by /u/greensforaliving
    [link] [comments]

    We either win by 40 or lose by 40 but we always look good no matter what the end results are.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Just pulled this out of ticket pack. Getting my blazer team together.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Why did 2k stop selling the sprayground backpacks in swags?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    In case you wish to pay tribute to Kobe on your MyTeam jerseys, I have made a stripe patch to go on the shoulder. Upload to servers on nba2k.com/upload

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Convinced a Team of Micless Randoms In Park To Take Back To Back 24 Second Violations In Honor of Kobe

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Losing overall for not playing

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:42 PM PST

    I was a 99.1 but when I hoped on I was like 98.9 so do you lose overall if you don't play?

    submitted by /u/Nadefy
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding weekly workout and speed boost.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:21 PM PST

    Making a new build with 88 speed and 78 ball handling. With my weekly workout giving my speed a +4, the chart says that should be enough to speed boost. Am I correct? Or does the weekly workout not count?

    submitted by /u/aw_dam_its_mic
    [link] [comments]

    At what level do people actually want to play with me?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Im a lvl 91 PG slashing playmaker and people keep running away from me in the park.. at what level will people actually want to play with me?

    submitted by /u/jamesdrc11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment