• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 05, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 05, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 05, 2020

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice thread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Keep/Sell?, Price Checks, and Pull Showoffs.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information your platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), current team, and MT available to spend. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    2k censors Connecticut

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    2k16 had one of the best intros ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Next 9 HBCUs Down...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    What an unfortunate name... why do they not list the team the COTY is from?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I’m wide open...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Channeling my inner Jordan right here! Sheesh

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Locker Code - Guaranteed DELUXE Campus Legends, Leap Year or Resolutions pack. Available for one week!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    People who boost in rookie parks are so weak

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I used to play park all the time with this guy, decent player. Had a 65% odd win. He didn't want to play anymore suddenly and I thought it was weird but whatever (I'm 77% so I'd call myself a decent but not amazing player). But I noticed his win rate suddenly going up in a short amount of time to nearly 80%. He'd also rep'd up very quick. Was very suss as he's not that great and that means he's barely lost based off playing 1000+ games beforehand.

    I joined on him twice out of curiosity. Both times he's streaking in rookie parks with another 99 overall mate. WEAK.

    Guess what? Each time there was over 5 elites also in these parks trying to do the same thing playing the 30 odd 60 overall rookies and pros. I did not realise this was so common. Wow.

    Win loss means nothing it seems. If you do this to get rep and better stats you're a joke.

    submitted by /u/Barnnz
    [link] [comments]

    Check out this stat line I just pulled against the Mavs

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Feeling left out...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Unlike a lot of you, I don't play my career and park by extension. I mainly play My League and MyGm, I play myTeam, but its almost exclusively domination. But all the focus is on Mycareer and MyTeam and it just kinda bums me out that the other two game modes are being neglected in favor of the two that sre going to make money, and even worse they've completed butchered MyGm this year with the shitty fucking action point system and dumb unlocks.

    Is their anyone else that feels the same?

    Any and all responses are welcome Thank you

    submitted by /u/Tanktrilly03
    [link] [comments]

    Clean double lob to win it

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    [FAKE] Guys don't let them bait you like this... If you get messages like this just report them, don't fall for this... Moderators please share this so no one gets scamed...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    98 2way finisher, just look at those defensive and finishing stats

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    PSA: Server maintenance starting 04/06/2020 at 12:00 am (PST). Online gameplay will be affected.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Thank you Game Pass

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    When you’re down 8 with 5 seconds left but the AI insists you can still win by tactical fouling the opponent

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I just wanna quit the god damn game man, get it over with

    submitted by /u/alienshoes
    [link] [comments]

    All Decade teams in Play with friends?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    One of the reasons I ended up buying 2k20 was for the all decade teams, how do I play with a friend online and select the all decade teams? I can select all other teams.

    submitted by /u/cmart91
    [link] [comments]

    Best Pink Diamonds for the money?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Which pink diamonds are the best bang for their buck?

    submitted by /u/razoRamone31
    [link] [comments]

    First 99 ever in 2K. Rate my build. Badge split; 7,13,24,8

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Is MyTeam HOF difficultly supposed to be the complete opposite of a suicide hotline or am I just hot garbage?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    So, being in quarantine in all, I decide I'll take a crack at some of the Spotlight challenges. 2K is a game I play the least, so some of the rewards will actually be contributors on my squad. I look at the rewards and hone in on the Lakers and Javale McGee, a lengthy center who provides rim protection and some above-average inside scoring. I know I'm in for a wild ride when the third game takes me three attempts. However, I complete the superstar against the Clippers in one attempt (not without a last gasp shot by Kawhi rimming out). Alas, I make it to the final showdown on HOF against the Suns. I breath a sigh of relief, as the Suns shouldn't be too big of an issue. However, I failed to account for the fact that HOF difficulty means "good luck doing anything positive". Also, I should note that my 10 lakers range in skill from Ruby Evo Nash to Gold Rondo (who never touches the court). If I had better Lakers, I wouldn't have to be excited to get Javale McGee. Jump shooters resemble Ben Simmons (who is one of my three superstars along with Trae and PD Peja). Get spit on in the paint and your dunk contest participant turns into Earl Boykins. No matter where you are on the court or who you are guarding, hitting square is an automatic foul. Oh, and my SF, no matter who, gets lit up by Ty "Who the Fuck is this guy and why does he have a diamond" Jerome, a man I only assume drops 40 consistently, but no one knows because he plays in fucking Phoenix. So here's the question. Do I forfeit my efforts, grind the shit out of Domination and TTO and offline to get cards, MT, and experience to acquire better Lakers, or should I give up entirely and buy a diamond center comparable to the only card I wanted from the Spotlight challenges?

    submitted by /u/mattheweweller
    [link] [comments]

    MyCareer struggles...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Hi team,

    New to the franchise, haven't played a basketball game since my PS1 - Got 2k20 on game pass and wanted to give it a hoon, but I'm really struggling and was keen to see if there's anything I can to resolve this. So, when playing online against friends, I'm not struggling too much. I can get good shots, a fairly high success rate (60%) and I enjoy the game. On MyCareer, I can't seem to hit a shot to save myself, my character can't dribble near another player or else he lags and gets beaten about. The only way I can get any team score up is through assists. I'm playing with a point guard and I'm working on his 3 point and long range shooting stats.

    Is it simply just grind for hours and hours to get badges in order to have a player who belongs anywhere near an nba court, or are there other tricks and tips that one can implement to improve shooting percentages and scores?

    submitted by /u/Merangatang
    [link] [comments]

    Am I wasting my time with a build like this? There’s a lot I struggle with still, like driving.. will it get better with more badges??

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Looking back at old posts but that ruby korver couldn’t miss

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment